Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BattleTag UnclePain-1924

Re: New patch new pants SPF IFT

I don't know if it's just the increased drop rate, a lucky streak, or both, but I've found 5 legendaries and 1 set piece since 1.0.5 went live.

I'll screenshot the ilvl 63 stuff:

Spoiler

The Depth Diggers aren't rolled nearly as well as Doctor Clock's (congrats on those, man, very nice). They're marginally better than what my Barb currently has on, but only marginally... and they look pretty silly on a Barb.

Inna's... not going on my Monk, that's for sure. They'd tank her life and resists quite badly. I might put them on the DH... they'd hurt her resists too, but a DH that can run really fast doesn't need them as much. I'd just have to work on her color scheme...

Vile Ward - this specimen just sucks. Gold Find + Thorns for random props. Those red numbers are what my Barb sees looking at them. Nice armor and resist values, but there's still no way I can put these in the slot. These are brimstone.

I'll just list the others I found:

Balefire Caster - hand crossbow - Garbage, summarily brimstoned.
    Ageless Might - mighty belt - Just doesn't stand out in any way. Brimstone.
    Tzo Krin's Gaze - spirit stone

I'm not going to salvage the spirit stone right away... It does add life, DPS, IAS and has a high LPSS roll, but it has no resists. Might become usable depending on what else I find. Right now I'm worried about resists though.

I also found 4 more plans. 2 were only 4-prop (strike wand and orbit stones), but 2 were 6-prop:

Spoiler

Let's hope I haven't exhausted all of my luck for the remainder of the weekend.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Painman View Post
    I don't know if it's just the increased drop rate, a lucky streak, or both, but I've found 5 legendaries and 1 set piece since 1.0.5 went live.

Yeh, I think on MP1 drops are much improved as I now find that I expect to find uniques instead of hoping. Like you I have found about 6 or 7 uniques so far and 1 set in just a few days. I have also noticed that is seems that the odds of getting damage mods on rare weapons has been bumped up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimppi View Post
    Didn't need to think long about throwing it on my own barbarian either. Also got a belt upgrade for him today:

Spoiler
    How I would react finding such belt:
    Blastooooooise! Nintendo sixty-foooooooourrrr!

(youtube videos on the links)

Gratz!

Just a note: I found a couple uniques with "no MF" while walking around with mrs. monk on nm mp 10. The high MP really "fixes" the drops.

Also, I found a emerald jeweler plan (flawless star, iirc, no screenies, already used) on act 1 inferno, MP 1.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by SincereX13 View Post
    Yeh, I think on MP1 drops are much improved as I now find that I expect to find uniques instead of hoping. Like you I have found about 6 or 7 uniques so far and 1 set in just a few days. I have also noticed that is seems that the odds of getting damage mods on rare weapons has been bumped up as well.
    I hear a lot of people saying MP1 gave them most Legendaries and MP2-3 etc and higher gave them more rares.

What do you guys think? I play on MP2 all the time, and I've found one legendary today after Mara's Kaleidoscope, sad enough Frostburns which were useless.
    While my friends have found already multiple items that sold for over 150mil a piece. Thats saddening :P

@Painman: seems pretty lucky to me, I'm still to find a post 1.05 legendary.

My first decent rare since 1.05:

This is a hard one to value! Nice Average Damage, high life on hit and nice stats for either Barb or Monk. I've taken a punt at 20M buyout .

Edit: Didn't sell; going to try my hand at the RMAH!
    Last edited by Crunchy II; 22-10-2012 at 19:38.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Found some new items for my barb:

Plus, two Legendaries:

The special proc on The Tormentor doesn't appear to work with spells cast, so......

My first 1.05 legendary!

Pretty crap; it's now a Fiery Brimstone. Coincidently, FB are now 15K gold on Europe... shall I stop picking up legendaries as well as blues now?

Another decent rare:

Edit:
    Just got my second 1K DPS weapon.

It's not bad, high LoH and CHD. If it also had a socket it'd be worth a lot and I'd be using it .
    Last edited by Crunchy II; 22-10-2012 at 21:23.

BattleTag UnclePain-1924

@Snicker: Those Barb shoulders rock... Also re: Tormentor, it *is* bugged to only work with a normal attack, but the Enchantress will be able to charm stuff with it along with her spell. Sounds like you already brimstoned it, though.

I still had some luck in reserve for the weekend, it seems.

Set pieces:

Spoiler

I just... wow. I had been hoping to find a chest armor upgrade for the Barb for a while now. I guess I found one. I looked for similar ones on the AH with big regen like that, and they're, well, expensive. Very. That's probably the most valuable item I've ever found right there. Not that I plan on selling it right away.

Plans:

Spoiler

My first jeweler design and I can't even use it, heh. Even if I had the intermediary plans, I'm a bit shy of 729 flawless square rubies at the moment! Well, I finally found one anyway.

One legendary worth reporting:

Spoiler

Definitely not as powerful as my DH's revenant bow, but it's damn fun to use. With 24% run speed and the shot speed from this thing, it's a bit reminiscent of the goold old Speedazon days.

Found a couple nice rares too, but Photobucket is being glitchy with those uploads. A dual crit/int ring for my WD that gave her almost 5K more DPS, and an 1150 DPS 2H sword that's sort of like a 2H version of Crunchy's spear. 1960(!) LOH and 194% extra crit, but no mainstat or socket. Still, my WD used it to thwart Cydaea's spiderlings and has now beaten Act 3.

@Painman: how do you find so much stuff? Do you run at MP10 with Paragon level 100? Seriously though, what char and MP do you run?

IncGamers Member

Couple new items from my last few sessions. Also now have 4 Act II keys and 1 Act 1 key.