Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BattleTag mordell-1747

Re: New patch new pants SPF IFT

I've been doing mostly key runs for the past few days. I did a couple on MP1, no keys, a few on MP 2 and got one key, and now I'm doing runs on MP3 and I got one key today. I only do 2 or 3 runs per day, and they take around 20-25 minutes each. The haul for the last few days:

I'm going to run the Act 1 keywarden until I get 6 keys and then I'll run the Act 2 warden.

I just got this today. My current belt is pretty similar in overall quality, but this results in a bit more damage. I also swapped in a different set of bracers to make up for for the loss of life caused by using this. Dropped from the keywarden.

This dropped a couple of days ago. It isn't as good as my current (rare) shoulders. It has some nice mods, but I'd have to lose 4k life and arond 1.5k damage to use these. Also from keywarden.

This is a pretty good helm. I was thinking of using it on my WD or Wiz, but I don't play either much, so I might sell it. I don't like buying items on the AH much, so not sure what good the gold would be.....upgrading gems?

Edit:

I did a few more key runs (about 7?) and got 4 more keys. The first 6 or so runs were on MP3, but after getting no key a couple of times, I decided to switch it to MP4. I also changed the rune on Wrath of the Berserker from Insanity to Thrive on Chaos so that I could keep Wrath up for the length of the (expectedly longer) elite pack fights (in hindsight, I'm not sure that this really helped at all). The run went well and I got a key from the warden. In total, I got 6 keys from around 15 runs, mostly on MP3, so I feel like the runs were pretty successful. I had planned on only running the Act 1 warden until I got 6 keys, so now it's on to the Act 2 warden.

I also did not get any legendaries from these runs. I got a few drops that were okay and I'll try to sell them on the GAH, but they're not really nice enough to bother screenshotting and uploading.

Edit: In case anyone is wondering, I have 183% mf before stacks and including the mf from MP4, which is +100% mf.

Another edit: I just finished my first Act 2 Key Run at MP3. Nothing worth keeping, but the Dahlgur Oasis is one of my favorite areas, so that's okay. Well, I did keep a pretty lame wand which I hope to sell for a few thousand gold, but I expect that it won't sell for even 2k and I'll end up vendoring it.
    Last edited by SnickerSnack; 02-11-2012 at 03:27.

IncGamers Member

Found a bunch of uniques, even some 63's but nothing that great then I foudn this which was pretty cool. Seems the socket is where it is at:

BattleTag mordell-1747

I found this from a white mob while doing a few key runs:

I also got no keys in 4 runs.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerSnack View Post
    I found this from a white mob while doing a few key runs:

I also got no keys in 4 runs.
    Where are you at for total keys? I have:

5 Act 1 Keys
    8 Act 2 Keys
    2 Act 3 Keys

I'm not sure how many of each I want to get to before I start thinking about actually taking the next step.

Edit: Just crushing it tonight. I think I need to make a Demon Hunter

Edit #2 Very next pack!!

Last edited by SincereX13; 03-11-2012 at 01:39.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by SincereX13 View Post
    Where are you at for total keys? I have:

5 Act 1 Keys
    8 Act 2 Keys
    2 Act 3 Keys

I'm not sure how many of each I want to get to before I start thinking about actually taking the next step.
    I have

6 Act 1 Keys
    1 Act 2 Keys
    0 Act 3 Keys

I was planning on getting 6 of each and then running for the plan. Then I'd think about trying to get organs.

What MP level are you running on?
    Last edited by SnickerSnack; 03-11-2012 at 03:34. Reason: got a key on the next run

IncGamers Member

I just kill the Key Wardens as the cap off of my MF runs so I'm only doing them on MP1. The 2 Act 3 keys came on only 3 runs so that is some major luck. My concern is the organs because doing those on MP1 seems like a waste of all the work you did collecting the keys if you don't actually get an organ so I will probably need to do those on a higher MP setting.

IncGamers Member

Going to try and sell this for a lot of money:

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Finally a set item dropped, and not a bad one....!

Did a quick check on the GAH and if i'm not reading it wrong, they sell for 300-500 million
    Last edited by InteNuIgen; 05-11-2012 at 22:29.

BattleTag mordell-1747

First try

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Sv: New patch new pants SPF IFT

Lucky there SnickerSnack!