Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Should i buy diablo 2

right now im stuck on the fence if i should buy diablo2 . I need some advice if whether or not i should get it. Is it better that diablo 3 and can I play this game for a long time without getting bored. And does anybody still play pvp??

Re: Should i buy diablo 2

You dont own Diablo 2?!?!?!?!? :O

Kidding!
    Its a great game, one of the greatest for its time, and it can still hold it against todays games.
    If you can enjoy a game for its depth, and not only graphics, then Id give it a go! (D2's only flaw(nowadays) is graphics.)

Maybe theres a demo out there? Find out!

This game sucked at least a 100 hours of my life, the first time. Before I got bored for the first time! xP

This is the only game Ive played over a 1000 hours over the last 10 years.

Its cheap, and well worth the money.

Peace and love

Definately do it! Especially with a strong fan base still residing here! You can get it on ebay for 5-10

You should get Diablo 1, then D2.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by ravenlore View Post
    You should get Diablo 1, then D2.
    If you get the battle chest then you get Diablo 1 and 2 and LOD. Also as much as I love Diablo 1. I do not suggest it unless you really like Diablo the series it is very slow compared to Diablo 2. That is unless you can get the Hellfire expansion also then you can run faster in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladvarian View Post
    If you get the battle chest then you get Diablo 1 and 2 and LOD. Also as much as I love Diablo 1. I do not suggest it unless you really like Diablo the series it is very slow compared to Diablo 2. That is unless you can get the Hellfire expansion also then you can run faster in town.
    Yeah.. You certainly move around slower, but the dlvls are also a lot smaller so I believe the speed is (partially) an illusion. The killrate of a warrior is super slow.. but I think youd be starting with a sorc anyways to get good gear via runs. My full runs average about 5 minutes (and thats for all the good spots)

If youre used to arcade style paced games the beginning can be brutal . . .going from townsquare to the church, then get down to lvl 3 and have 0 tps and have to go all the way back to town via church entrance . Sad its scared a lot of people off that never saw the full game....

Quote Originally Posted by Ladvarian View Post
    I think so

buy dia2 and u will never regret it it beats dia3 in many things...and grafics is a little obsolete, but not bad i think...

ofC you want to buy it! best game ever made! But it takes time to learn everything in this game

Thats why you got this nice commuity and nice charter guides and thing here!