Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid - continued.

Conspiracy Theories

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I think that's a point worth elaborating, in particular in this place. I'm sure it's possible to embed it in the "moon-landing was a fake" and "9/11 was an inside job" theories, as well as those about chemtrails, Elvis still being alive and JFK. That would be like the great theory of everything in physics.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glurin View Post
    Another driving related thing that gets on my nerves is mid-late fall when it starts to snow. I'm not talking winter storm or anything, I'm talking very light flurries that are barely noticeable and nothing is sticking to the ground. What's annoying about it is the people who slow down by 30 mph because of it. I'm not exaggerating, there's a 60 mph speed limit and they drive 30 mph and I can't pass them because there's a solid stream of oncoming traffic trying to get to work. I could understand if they had a flat or something and are driving on the spare, but I doubt that the same car will get a flat tire each and every time the weather is like this.
    Glurin, do you live in Tejas? Because when we do get snow, that same thing happens here. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    @Leo: F'n A on the drug thing! I can't stand drugs either, I was even a stickler as a teenager because virtually everyone I knew was screwing themselves up with them. One of them was my best friend, and he drugged himself stupid on practically everything (pot, acid, speed, even cocaine for a while). What's crazy is that I think weed should be legal because throwing people in jail for it terminally stupid, but I still don't think anyone should do it (very often, anyway). I've always treasured my brain, because for much of my life it was my only redeeming quality, so I don't want to do anything to screw it up.

Damn straight you know you don't go into stranger's houses!! Heck, you're in Texas! That's where the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was. It's even in the name!!!! Seriously though, that's f'n crazy that anyone would even bring that up! That's some serious Ted Bundy **** right there! I remember when I was super little, we lived in a trailer park and there were known child molesters that lived there. One year, my sister took me trick'or'treating and some creep asked me if I wanted a treat, or if I wanted to come in and see a trick. It was probably called "Hide the Penis", but big sis shuffled me away from the house before I could respond.

And good luck with that job! Don't get serial killer'd on the way there!
    hide the penis! XD

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I know for sure I didn't get the job I interviewed for yesterday. And as for that one last week or whatever... haven't heard back from them and I called and asked. No one has called me back yet. (Called this morning). Pretty sure I didn't get that one either. :/

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    It might be where your at but do you need to control others?
    I love the Beat-Down I'm taking on occasional use of THE DRUGS "marijuana" vs given that it was in context with my use of tobacco (Everyday) and hatred of how it's so additive in comparison, not to mention Alcohol (Which none of you did, and knowing your Drunk-*** posts I will not believe your disclaimers.)

Yeah sure.

Pointless and stupid is being afraid to say the truth on a random internet forum and thinking the NSA sorts it all out.
    I love you ***** but really people....
    No one has time to look at all the posts including the mods.

Self Censorship is the worst kind if it's not from the heart.

P&S
    Leo UNCENSORING herself...

*disrobes*

I do not smoke cigarettes and haven't in quite a long while. Yes, they are FAAAR more dangerous than weed and kills you a lot faster than weed does. I can't stand that smell either but people take it outside or don't blow it in my face. People who smoke weed to relax or gain inspiration or do it to avoid alcohol and becoming an alcoholic because alcoholism runs in the family fine. Do not pressure me into doing it. Do not tell me I am being a "party pooper". I don't enjoy weed anymore and you are not on your back with a pile of hot brown mud resting on your chest either. So don't call me a "party pooper". I can't stand the lazy a-holes who get baked all day every day, have no goals in life other than to stay permanently high on the Gods know what, ruin their relationships and yes this can go for alcohol too! It's those lazy.... PEOPLE (i can't say what I really want because it would be a continuous stream of asteriks) who I have no need for in my life. I don't want to be around that anymore.

As for drinking, I tend to be a social drinker. Idr the last time I got drunk, actually. >.>

*puts robe back on*

/

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    It's obvious; you chew it up and pour the goop in your right eye.
    I thought you crushed it up and inhaled it with your right eye...

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Glurin, do you live in Tejas? Because when we do get snow, that same thing happens here. ^^
    I did spend some time in Arizona and it was mind boggling watching the craziness when a freak "storm" came through and it snowed. Well, snow before it turned into water twenty feet off the ground.

But no. I currently live further north, where one would expect people to know how to drive on roads that have been completely covered by a blizzard.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

My sun visor. Not stupid, but it becomes pointless at certain times in the evening and the sun is right in my eyes saying, "Nyah nyah nyah! got you, shorty!" Guess I should start wearing my contacts more often... but after two weeks, I won't care as much!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

The roof of my vehicle is usually all the sun visor I need. I guess being tall has its advantages

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    The roof of my vehicle is usually all the sun visor I need. I guess being tall has its advantages

U So set me up kegs

IncGamers Member

I hate people that enjoy using the word "war" whenever they can. Once something slightly frightening start happening, they are all like "OMG, that totally looks like war"

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Pull a clockwork orange on them.
    "Now that was war and its horrible stop using that word inapropriatly."

Spoiler

IncGamers Member

Religion

Can't find any use for it, nothing good has ever come from it. - rather the best inventions & discoveries have been (and still are) limited/restrained by it.