Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid - continued.

I chew Fiber pills up.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I would eat that much fiber, but I have to actually work sometimes and can't just sit on the toilet all day.
    That's not how it should work at all. More fiber simply leads to a bigger daily bowel movement, not a bunch of lesser ones. The real challenge is that because we all have work to do, getting the recommended amount of fiber is impractical (spending all day in the kitchen.)

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    That's an exaggeration. Getting enough fiber is actually easy. Just eat all of the following:

3 slices whole-grain bread
    3 potatoes
    200g cauliflower or one carrot or 100g salad
    Two portions of fruits, e.g. one apple and 150g berries

Alternatively you can mix a cup of oat bran or wheat bran into your cereals or something to be done with that for the whole day.

Your whole diet should revolve around getting enough of everything. There's nothing wrong with a lack of this or that for a few days (or even weeks and months in some respects), as long as it evens out on a long term.
    That list looks like about half of the recommended amount. It's better than no effort at all, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    I chew Fiber pills up.
    Nice work. Don't fear the reaper; fear the colostomy bag.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Nice work. Don't fear the reaper; fear the colostomy bag.
    Maybe it's replaced the obsolete scythe?

IncGamers Member

The population is getting too high, so he uses both.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

That list looks like about half of the recommended amount.
    No, it's all of the recommended amount.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

I recommend you take twice the recommended amount.

*brain explodes*

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Shh, don't disturb our pointless dispute.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    I recommend you take twice the recommended amount.

*butt explodes*
    Fixed .

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

That's not how it should work at all. More fiber simply leads to a bigger daily bowel movement, not a bunch of lesser ones.
    So I would be ****ting logs and bricks? MOST EXCELLENT!

Drugs. I. ****ing. Loathe. Drugs. Like, it's getting to the point that I hate even weed now. I know, I know. I smoked it earlier in my life. If you are a friend, I would be okay with you smoking weed. I would not do it and don't pressure me into doing it AFTER I told you no and AFTER I told you my reasons. THAT I cannot stand and I have one friend in particular who likes to make little quips about it. Like, the other day he texted me and was like, "I'm so high right now. " I said something (maybe, "Nice."). and he was like, "You jelly." Actually, no, I am not. In fact, far from it. I don't work in the BEST of all country areas and EVERYONE does some type of drug out there. And I freaking hate it. I hate the smell of weed. I hate people who waste their lives on it or any other type of drug (coke, meth). I will not marry someone who smokes it. NNNNNNNNOPE!! Given my background with it and history repeats itself and I am highly superstitious, it is not a chance I am willing nor wanting to take. I can tolerate friends who do it, but DO NOT bring it to my house. DO NOT even have it in your freaking car. I do not want that crap in my little environment of happiness and laughter. Also, what if some neighbor calls the cops and the cops see and/or smell it? Don't. Need. That. On my ****ing record, yo.

What makes me feel weird is because it is so common out here that I feel like I am being too harsh and rigid. It's just weed, right? But that's the thing. It IS just weed and some people can't handle even that. They feel the need to get all billy badass and want to go a step higher, balls to wall stoned, get effed up. I've never been into that because I know myself well enough that I can't do that. And even if I could... Do I really want to destroy myself like that?

Sorry for the rant. It's just been really heavy on my mind the last few weeks. The area I work in, literally everyone I know save for two people (not from that area, lol!) smoke weed. My quippy little friend is starting to irritate the hell out of me and I want to keep this good streak of dating drug-free men going. Hopefully I will have a new, better paying job soon and I will get out from the area I work in. The Trees is not bad. I am in a good, quiet neighborhood and no one in the house does it. But the trashy area I work in is a completely different story!

Did I mention that I think I delivered to a crack house recently? Funny story about that... And why is it sometimes people answer their door in their underwear? I can appreciate you being so comfortable with me, sir/madam, but this is kinda like our first meeting and I'm not that easy. /lame joke

edit: AND ANOTHER GODDAMN THING!! The difference between city people and country folk. City people pay for their pizza and everyone goes their separate ways, right? Country folk will ask you to come in and set it down wherever. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how many times men and women have been like, "Oh, just come on in and set the pizza down!" Uh... NO!! No, I will not come into your house. Against policy is what I always say. The last time I said this was to some old, balding man in a decent trailer (meaning he took care of his trailer. It wasn't falling apart by the beams) he was trippin' ****.

"Well, Domino's always comes in and so have you guys."

My thoughts: DUDE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE!

"Sir, I'm not allowed inside. Company policy."

"Well, when did that start? I've lived here for 20 years and Domino's does it all the time. (My thoughts: "DO I LOOK LIKE I WORK FOR ****ING DOMINO'S?!") Bloaty's does it. I've never heard of anything like that. Just come on in and set the pizza down."

"No. I am not allowed inside, sir. Sorry."

He signs the credit card receipt and I give this fat **** his pizza. I am walking back to my car, grumbling under my breath, "Dude, I don't give a DAMN how long you have lived in this crappy town or who does what, I AM NOT GOING INTO YOUR DAMN HOUSE."

I am not even kidding. I often have people say to me, "Oh, just come in and set the pizza down."

nnnnnnyyyyyyyooooooppppeee!!!
    Last edited by Leopold Stotch; 15-07-2013 at 06:47.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Smart Leo, I might make a exception if they were in a wheelchair and the table they want me to put in on is visible from the door but that would be about it.

I last smoked weed about 3 months ago, but will use it again I know in the right situation (hanging out on vacation with family or friends that smoke and have it etc.)
    Government Sponsored Study Concludes DEA Must Reclassify Marijuana From Schedule 1 Drug
    I hate Cig's though and really wish it was as easy to quit as Grass.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 15-07-2013 at 07:29.