Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid - continued.

That's actually a good idea that no one will do because they think they'll look dumb.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    Also, you have a lot of sunglasses.

Leo's trunk:
    Attachment 4105

I like the ones that are beer bottles. Is someone really going to wear those more than once?
    I see a couple that I like. I hate these ****ing things. What is the damn point?

these are more my style:

Also, I like when they have tiny rhinestones on the side of the frame or the arm. Not bedazzled, but a little sparkle. ^_^ I had a pair years ago that I loved that were like that. and they somehow got messed up to where they sat crooked on my face. Gave them to my sister and idk what she did with them. Haven't found a pair like that in a long time. Oh, wait. The purple pair were perfect BUT SOMEONE STOLE THEM! Damn! Bastards! I hope they get pink eye or crabs or something unfortunate like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2

I'm not sure if this fits here or is brilliant

IncGamers Member

They look like Hillary Clinton and the Rock. I'm so out of touch. They'd be the coolest people in the world if those were mopeds.

Leo, this tragedy could have been averted if you wore them at night.

One of your pics is broken. I don't like the old lady who used to advertise for old navy look, but the aviators are okay. really, regualr shaped chunky black ones are often hot.

Even the chick from big bang theory goes from average to super cute with some basic black chunky glasses.

fast forward ~30 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Leo, this tragedy could have been averted if you wore them at night.

i know! Right? I like this song. Yes, i perpetually have bad taste in music! Leave me alone, lol!

One of your pics is broken. I don't like the old lady who used to advertise for old navy look, but the aviators are okay. really, regualr shaped chunky black ones are often hot.

Even the chick from big bang theory goes from average to super cute with some basic black chunky glasses.

fast forward ~30 secs.
    You got the youtube link right!! Oh, Steve, we're so proud of you!!!! *uber big hugs*

I actually don't like those type of glasses. Like, if they are super huge and clunky it just doesn't look good to me. Thick frames, okay, but there is a point where it's too much. I would not wear Penny's glasses but this is fine:

Hope you can see that. The "emo glasses" are fine with me. Used to have a pair like that several years ago.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

So they found Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler's

Pie Shop in Iceland.

Iceland tests for horse meat finds meat pies contain no meat at all

Checking for horsemeat, food authorities get a strange surprise

When officials in Iceland began hearing about horsemeat being secreted into beef products around Europe, they decided to run tests to ensure the same thing wasn't happening in Iceland.
    Icelandic meat inspector Kjartan Hreinsson says his team didn't find any horsemeat, but one brand of locally produced beef pie left it stumped: it contained no meat at all.

The inspectors forwarded the findings to local police.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 02-03-2013 at 03:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    i know! Right? I like this song. Yes, i perpetually have bad taste in music! Leave me alone, lol!

I find people with bad taste in music to be more interesting than those snobs that understand stuff like tone a pitch anyway.

You got the youtube link right!! Oh, Steve, we're so proud of you!!!! *uber big hugs*
    *blushes*
    Yep! It almost looks like I know what I'm doing. Almost.

I actually don't like those type of glasses. Like, if they are super huge and clunky it just doesn't look good to me. Thick frames, okay, but there is a point where it's too much. I would not wear Penny's glasses but this is fine:

Hope you can see that. The "emo glasses" are fine with me. Used to have a pair like that several years ago.
    I was trying to find an example and that popped up.

mine are dark, but metal and much much thinner. i used to do the contacts back when i was attractive, but then at the bank people said I looked the part better when i was lazy and wore glasses instead, so I eventually got used to them, and now i don't even bother to buy contacts anymore.

The pic you put up could look good. Not sure on the big corners. I'd have to see them on you.

"Back when I was attractive." Pffft. Pics or it's not true.* 'Sides, I'm sure you look fine!! Peachy as a princess. ^^ Or prince in this matter.

*= being female and getting told that all the time, I don't expect pics from you, it's not a demand or anything. No, don't send pics of your **** either. I'm sure you look absolutely fine thought. ^^

I wear contacts... >.> I can't leave them in long like I used to, but I do like them. Feels nice to wear sunglasses, lol! My current glasses are thin but the lenses are kinda thick. I have extremely bad eyesight. :( "Why not Lasik?" UHHH, NO. I don't care who you are or what you say, I don't want lasers going into my eyes. Nope! I've dealt this long with glasses and contacts, I'll deal longer. I'm also being paranoid in that what if something goes wrong and you lose your eyesight???

Hey, we should have a discussion of "bad music" sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Hey, we should have a discussion of "bad music" sometime!
    I would enjoy such a topic, actually. I have PLENTY to get off my chest.

@ Stevinator: Gotta give Leo some backup here. Everybody has their shortcomings, that's true, but you're being too self-critical. Not healthy, maaaaaan.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

mine are dark, but metal and much much thinner. i used to do the contacts back when i was attractive, but then at the bank people said I looked the part better when i was lazy and wore glasses instead, so I eventually got used to them, and now i don't even bother to buy contacts anymore.

I just could not keep wearing glasses once I got my eyes fixed. I don't wear them but when I drop the news I had Lazik the so called smart guys with glasses all look at me like I'm so smart and seem impressed; so the look works for me.

You poor people with good vision LOL!

Oh and Dredd This has your name on it.

But I hope it's not pointless and stupid.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 05-03-2013 at 02:41.