Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 379 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Grisu-2156

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthDakota View Post
    Problem is, I would spam the frontpage with tons of questions all the time. Take for example the question I just asked, "What do people mean by item readouts? Is it just the text from the textdump from gomule?"

It's a simple, 1 post answer. I was basically just looking for confirmation for something I was pretty sure was correct. I tried searching for it in the FAQ thread wherever readouts or codeblocks were mentioned, but it's sort of a trivial thing that most people just infer from context. I definitely can't make a new post whenever I have a question like that, because I'd dominate the frontpage, and people would hate me. And there's no where else appropriate to post it.

This thread isn't meant to take questions off the frontpage, it's just a place for really casual conversation. If you don't feel like making a post over some small question, you are free to post it to the people browsing here (unless that's not allowed by the forum rules I guess, in which case I'll modify the original post).
    I think a thread for casual talk about D2 is a very good idea, as I said I was just trying to tell you from the years I've been here what I heard about a big "Q&A" Thread. The reasoning behind not making one big Q&A Thread (which is not the same as a casual D2 talk thread) was, that other people might ask themselves the same question and find it interesting to read about, and it's easier to search and find if it's an own thread and not buried in a EMB-sized thread :P Feel free to ask questions here of course, but I wouldn't advertise this thread as a general Q&A thread for everyone.

People here are quite ok with new threads for new questions, even if you have 8+ a day So don't be afraid to ask question of importance in a new thread - nobody will hate you for it.

Again, I'm not opposed to this thread - not at all! I was just trying to address the Q&A part of this thread you mentioned in your first post

Now, back to discussing D2 everyone!

btw, just hit level 95 with my AT runner. Only 80k+ runs till level 99!!

O.O I thought pharphis was the 75k AT runner

BattleTag Grisu-2156

We decided to race each other to 99...

Wait. With AT or just in general. I'll race too if it's in general. There's basically just a few lightening skillers between me and 99

Yeah, the 75at thread became a race. Next thing we know there will be a table and 27 participants like kegs untwinked 99!

BattleTag Grisu-2156

With AT...holy moly, I didn't even check if 75k is enough for level 99. I just assumed pharphis did his math...

I like this, but I agree that it might be hard to find specific questions in here to answer them.
    AT to 99 race? That's nuts. I wish you all the best of luck though.

Median screenshot was cool. I've got so much left to do in regular D2 but it looks so interesting...

Here's a question I almost made a new topic for:

Are there instructions somewhere on the forum about how to make videos of your own Diablo II gameplay?

Not sure if there's a thread, but I use Bandicam.

IncGamers Member

Okay, dumb post, I just need to mess around on GoMule and figure this out quick. Seems intuitive enough. Carry on good folks! I cannot wait for next weekend so I can get some more D2 in!!! Oh the wait...I suppose RL is pretty fun too though.