Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 210 of 379 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3784

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Just beat normal Duriel with my 1.09 Classic sorc. Static+thunderstorm, yeah! It helps that in Classic block % has nothing to do with dex.
    Now to stealthily snipe all the flayers with my 3 perfect emerald longbow of doom! Yeah!
    I need more strength for a plated belt! Normally I always have enough so I can wear a breastplate or whatever, but without socketed armor I went for Dex for my bow AR (and later spectral shard when I get it).
    Don't mind me, I'm just super happy about Classic for no real reason. I haven't even tested the multi instance dll yet.

Question about HF rushing. In 1.10s, which character is typically used to clear the HF and collect runes?

Hopefully I'll be making my BotD CB tonight (already decided on that bit), but the leech means that with my rings, I no longer need the leech from Arreat's. I'm considering swapping it for Crown of Ages (Baal WW barb) with 2 Um runes, but I like the 20% attack rating. I'm erring on the side of Arreat's, but I'm curious if anybody has gone down the CoA route before. If so, how did it fare?

IncGamers Member

For Baals Arreats is meh anyway. You want the CB from Guillame face. For the standard 2 grief setup that is, but then botd doesn't have cb either so its the same deal.

I was planning to have CB weapons in my cube. Guillames is certainly an option, but I like the 20% attack rating from Arreat's, and the DR/resists from CoA.

You can run Baal without helm, he and his minions are easy to deal with. So, whatever helm you wanna put on, go ahead. Therefore, CoA will obviously be fine choice, you can do that with CoA no problem. If you want Arreat, sure, go ahead with Arreat. They will both do.
    However if you want to have more speed on running, then Guillaumes is number one choice cause of CB and other mods. Resistances are not needed, only for merc. Pack solid amount of leech (12 will be fine) and ur good to go. As for AR, I used Ravenfrost. Okay, I like CBF part + huge AR bonus with it + cold damage. That cold damage is nice combined with Decrepify, monsters are nicely slowed on short amount of time, but since ur WW-ing them like mad, that will be decent.

But as you wish, you can go with CoA, so you can go with Arreat. Choose what you like most and have fun. WW barb is great Baal runner in terms of safety and speed.

I don't like CBF on a whirler. Guillames is becoming increasingly tempting.

IncGamers Member

Here's an interesting/crazy idea of mine. Would you guys like a weekly challenge contest?
    Something weird, like 'Beat players 8 Hell Duriel using only one piece of equipment'.

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    Here's an interesting/crazy idea of mine. Would you guys like a weekly challenge contest?
    Something weird, like 'Beat players 8 Hell Duriel using only one piece of equipment'.
    javazon - titans

Okay, yeah. This actually sounds pretty cool, since the SPF's D2 content has not been given much attention since the PoE thread went up.

Nice idea Zaph. Each week we could all post our complete attempt, and they could all be edited into the first post for people to see