Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 252 of 379 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3784
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

I run a Sparkle Barb with a Rare Iridescent Green Helm and a build with lots of CTC and Charges etc for the effects in Games.
    Fun to watch.
    Lags people too.

IncGamers Member

Bump!

I found this statue in outer cloister map. Somehow, I don't think I've seen it before? Doesn't it look like the golden bird somewhat? It's certainly a rare type of statue..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IncGamers Member

Had some time to play a little last few days. Dusted of my good ol' pitbarb and made "a few" runs, got Griffons and Death's Fathom. So I went through my stashes to see what's the deal with grail:

8 items missing for SC grail:
    Spoiler

18 Items missing for HC grail:
    Spoiler

I had a teleport problem with barb, he often "failed" to teleport even when no monsters were around so I remebered that Helvete had a similar problem and conc aura is lagging the teleport. After I fixed that I found an awessome Pit map which I will definately keep.

Missing Isenharts's Case? Lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

I got a few today but didn't bother picking them up. I only have one in HC too.

IncGamers Member

Pyro, I have 85/117 of Normal Uniques in my stash, 75/119 of Exceptional, and 85/85 of Elites (this was 83/85 until I bothered picking up an Arioc's Needle and a Razor's Edge). It happens.

zgpmf, awesome pitbarb with awesome pit map eh? MFO candidate in the running (so to speak)?

So strange, pretty sure I have like 20 of everything I've found, and then once I've found an eth version, I stop picking them up.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

Hi, I didn't want to highjack the other LK thread, I got lucky with an awesome LK map it has two campfires right by the wp.

So how do you guys manage keys? Do you just pick them up when you are feeling like it?
    I generally will look for keys if in my inventory I only have one stack. This way I generally always have a stack.

The next thing I wanted to know is in regards to the weapon stands. Do you guys check the weapon stand in your huts? Are these stable? Is it a factor in your map selection?

I generally keep a stack or two in my inventory, and the chests usually replenish them for you, I don't recall having to buy keys very often.

I always check the weapon stands, but maybe thats just habbit, I've gotten a couple good socketables, but they aren't as stable as in previous patches.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I don't factor in weapon stands, but if it's a good base I'll hit it.

In usually keep 2 stacks as a little more buffer in case I forget to pick them up or get unlucky. You can always sell your small stack to ormus and shift click to buy back a full stack if you get low.

Or just run with an assassin, as they're not good for anything else...