Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 202 of 379 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3785

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazliare View Post
    I have to agree with Helvete, as when I'm not running pindlethon/levelling at baal/working on my single pass HC untwinked, I swap between AT and LK. That said, I have two different sorcs for it, and use my lite sorc in LK just for her map. If you have a second sorc, I'd recommend that over trying to find a map that's both good for AT and LK.
    Oh man can you imagine how tough it'd be to find a map that is both a spectacular AT and LK map?!!!! It'd take FOREVER. I have a hard enough time getting one decent map. Then I just never ever use that sorcy for anything else ever again. Doesn't take very long to level another sorcy if you already got the standard meph stuff.

Also WHAT'S UP. I'm bored today, got a day off. Decided to poke around the thread I started. And to say hi to people. Hi people!

You've been nominated in the awards! Where have you been anyway? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post
    You've been nominated in the awards! Where have you been anyway? :(
    took me a moment to realize he hasn't been posting much. Just goes to show he's a worthy nominee!

Sorry guys, I've been killing myself with work. Needed a break anyways, I really burned myself out there for a while with the amount I was playing. It was like taking me over.

What is awards?!

Also, what should I start doing in D2? I can't just come back and start hitting AT/LK right away. Gotta do something interesting first

Quote Originally Posted by NorthDakota View Post
    Sorry guys, I've been killing myself with work. Needed a break anyways, I really burned myself out there for a while with the amount I was playing. It was like taking me over.

What is awards?!

Also, what should I start doing in D2? I can't just come back and start hitting AT/LK right away. Gotta do something fun first
    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...12-Nominations

Results go up in a few days.

something fun sounds like starting a HC mp character, if you know what I mean?

Also, joining my mafia game that starts in a few days.

Holy crap that's amazing. I am honored!

Yeah maybe I'll start playing HC. Don't got any items in there, might be fun now that I'm at least half decent at playing.

IncGamers Member

Give a single pass, HC character a shot! You'll want to search for the threads about what to shop for and whatnot, but I'm having a blast on my sin when I get the chance to actually use her.

HC does have it's allure, definitely worth a shot. Plus it's refreshing getting a clean start now and then. Pulled my HC skellymancer Walter through normal today, woop. Managed to score a +6 skeleton mastery switch during the first couple acts, but apart from that my gears pretty horrible all around Mercs got an eth Malice poleaxe, meh meh. Decided to tune down to /p5 at act 3, it just got too boring watching the skeletons and merc run in circles and eventually start poking monsters slooowly, ever so slowly.

I'll probably try to find something nifty as a core for some other character, but for that I'll need to get a little bit further, me thinks. Even getting the runes for Insight would make levelling a sorc a breeze, but then again I've played sorcs so much.. Lets see what I find.

WB ND!

10 chars

IncGamers Member

Wrong place for my post sorry.
    Last edited by fufner; 06-02-2013 at 03:39. Reason: Not in the right category