Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 187 of 379 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3785
    IncGamers Member

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Diggler gives resistances? I didn't remember that..
    We should totally have a contest for people to tell what are the mods of items in the game.. without looking it up!

Plaguebearer+Spirit is +7 to rabies iirc. While rabies is okay if you build it right, it's kinda slow and I think you will also want to have decrepify via the reaper's toll or the lawbringer runeword.

Ah it may be +7. I don't remember if plaguebearer is +4 or +5. Its a slow killer, but it does work, and you'll have more points for other skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grape View Post
    Yay, my at blizzer dinged 94 lvl yesterday! I'm satisfied with her results so far, but Tal orb and amu still haven't drop.

I decided to hunt them from nm meph. Just for a change in running and to feel my mfer is more completed before returing to Ancient tunnels... any guesses how many Cathan's rings I'll find before I reach my goal? I'm going to count them, just for fun edit: my current mf is 437
    No luck so far. Pffh. Some drop worth mentioning after 2-3h of running: two golden Gilded shields, 35@/11mdr Skin of the Vipermagi. And regular crap including quite a few grailers + 4 tal masks and 2 belts, 3 Titan's Revenges, 3 Shaftstopsa and gazillion Isenhart cases.

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I'm guessing 21 rings.
    I hope you're right. Doesen't sound too bad at all. x rings already

ok, so I'm working on something that has evaded my lists until now... an assassin. Never done one before, & not being the one to go with the cookie-cutter approach, I'm going with a kicker. In this process I found out something I never knew before: Dragon Flight = teleport! So, instead of continuing to fumble about with this like a 14yo boy with a front-hook bra, I'll just ask those more knowledgeable than me: is there anything else like this I can expect? Seeing as how my end-game armor slot just got opened up (yay! a char that doesn't wear Enigma yet won't bore me to tears running everywhere), I just got a huge curveball, albeit an awesome one, so maybe I can alleviate any further upsets now by asking.

planned equipment was:
    Helm - CoA (Sockets to needs... or more +%ED)
    Ammy - 2sin/10fcr/dex/res/mf%
    Main Weapon - 'Beast' War Spike ('Death' bugged? Would 1.07 eth even make a difference?)
    Main Shield - 'Phoenix' Monarch
    Switch Weapon - beta CtA War Scepter
    Switch Shield - 'Spirit' Monarch
    Armor - 'Enigma' Mage Plate (what else is good?)
    Gloves - Trang's
    Belt - 1.07 Mav's
    Boots - Shadow Dancer
    ring1 - Ravenfrost
    ring2 - (fill holes in res/stats/whatever)

planned skills are something like:
    20 Dragon Talon
    20 Dragon Flight
    20 Venom
    20 Shadow (Warrior? Master? Doesn't Master cast random stuff, not just what you have active?)
    1 Blade Shield
    1 Mind Blast
    1 Cloak of Shadows
    rest into Fade

So does that look good? Am I setting myself up for an epic fail? I thought I had a wrap on this, but not realizing something as awesome as DF=tele shook me & now I'm convinced I am missing something...

EDIT:
    forgot to put in switch shield, which I suppose was obvious, but felt necessary
    Last edited by zemaj; 23-01-2013 at 01:54.

If you're planning on sinking points in Fade, you could wear Treachery instead.
    Most important thing is Crushing Blow for higher player settings.
    Shadow master does cast random stuff. Warrior will only use the skills you have active.
    Why all 20 Dragon Flight, if I may ask?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Yea, you're missing the fact that DF is a terribad skill! I'm not sure it's really worth it to max it though, if you still insist on using it.

The build looks solid otherwise though, but I'd get some death sentry mixed in there, because the skill is just awesome.

IncGamers Member

Kicker = you want to have some interesting proc effects. It's not primarily about physical damage.
    example: crushing blow ( guillame's ), static field ( stormlash ), frozen orb ( rift ). Etc.
    Also 20 DS is a must to get things going. Venom is useless, and you only need 1 point in Dflight.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Venom is useless,

Sigh.

Kicker and Stormlash not for a kicker without upgraded pair of gore-riders but great for blade fury.
    Try things - I chased 2 FPS for a while and got 2 with a graphics bug.

Poison kills off-screen if your a PVP assassin

I love uped-gores on kicker with chaos switch and stormlash/shield though
    Last edited by BobCox2; 23-01-2013 at 06:48.

Quote Originally Posted by zemaj View Post
    planned skills are something like:
    20 Dragon Talon
    20 Dragon Flight
    20 Venom
    20 Shadow (Warrior? Master? Doesn't Master cast random stuff, not just what you have active?)
    1 Blade Shield
    1 Mind Blast
    1 Cloak of Shadows
    rest into Fade
    Where's the obligatory 1 point in Blade Fury? That skill is awesome when you proc stuff all the time, and make you a legit ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Yea, you're missing the fact that DF is a terribad skill! I'm not sure it's really worth it to max it though, if you still insist on using it.

The build looks solid otherwise though, but I'd get some death sentry mixed in there, because the skill is just awesome.
    ^This. Death Sentry is awesome in PvE. Also + Blade Fury its awesome if you need some initial damage (when facing huge packs). Then you can just jump in and start kicking while everyone is already cursed/frozen/getting exploded

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    Venom is useless,

Sigh.
    Why useless? its on 0.2 sec. It`s an addition source of damage and can be booster with trang glove and stuff like that, super annoying in pvp. Also another cool thing with Blade Fury :P

DF != Teleport. You can only use it to teleport to other monsters. I use it primarily offensively, to disable Shamans, Revivers, Imps and whatever.

Just as many assassin builds, the most efficient way to make a kicksin is maxing Death Sentry. That's somewhat sad but true.