Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 158 of 379 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3784
    IncGamers Member

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

I deleted it after some people convinced me it was of dubious origin and was affecting my trade potential.

Respec'ed to max block on moser's, and I'm liking it so far. Though the auto corpse removal and lower enhanced damage on jab/throw, and fire absorb/max lite fire res are still missing in comparison. Maybe a zon amulet with ML and 2/20 gloves with ML would do the trick as well but for now crescent moon ammy seems to be working great.

IncGamers Member

I was literally on my last run (4.2M exp away) during which my 1.07 Barb was to hit 99, aaaaand then he died. lol. Megatilt/ragequit/etc. Now granted, dying in 1.07 cows isn't exactly comparable to dying in 1.13 Baal or whatever, but I was soooooooo ready to be done with this ****.

Guess I'll finish tomorrow =/

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    I was literally on my last run (4.2M exp away) during which my 1.07 Barb was to hit 99, aaaaand then he died. lol. Megatilt/ragequit/etc. Now granted, dying in 1.07 cows isn't exactly comparable to dying in 1.13 Baal or whatever, but I was soooooooo ready to be done with this ****.

lol indeed. better luck tomorrow!

aww that's awful.

That's only like an hour or 2 to go or something I assume?

On the bright side, at least he wasn't HC.

IncGamers Member

Anyone bring me up to speed on poison dagger?
    Should I stack a few psn small charms? How useful is venom?

IncGamers Member NagisaFurukawa's Avatar
    BattleTag mizu-1544

Scroll down a bit.

IncGamers Member

I shuffled some gear around on my 2Hand Zealot and he's performing much better. I think I'm starting to like him a lot. I've also been contemplating cubing my HR's for a second Jah and turning my TeslaFroster into a Dreamer. I never thought I'd come close to the runes for Dreams and I've been lusting after that runeword more than Enigma. I made a Crescent Moon especially for my Tesla, but I'm thinking it won't be as good because of Conviction. I have a Redeemer in my stash for physical damage, maybe that'll be good for leech, I don't know. Then I have to decide whether to make the shield in a troll's nest or a +41 res sacred rondache. At the same time, I'm kinda scared to make it. What if later I want to make another RW like Faith?! haha. First World Diablo Problems.

Id use a jah for faith over a dream personally, plus with dream you kinda wanna have 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Twibz View Post
    Id use a jah for faith over a dream personally, plus with dream you kinda wanna have 2...
    Pretty sure they fixed that in 1.13