Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 379 123451151101 ... LastLast

Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Hey guys! In an attempt to keep myself from spamming the bar with the stuff I'm doing in d2, I have created this thread!

Anything goes here, as long as it's d2 related. Need a place to brag? Got some game related questions? Happy about getting level 91? Get an unusual drop? Post it! Basically, it's a more casual environment. Sometimes the item find thread can be a little intimidating for newer players. You might be a little uncomfortable posting that 27% nagel ring alongside the 1.07 300% ED Cruel War Pike of Quickness.

So let us know what you're doing and how you're feeling. Share you successes and your failures!

I'll start: I'm working on 10k pindle runs. It's going pretty well, I'm about 1k in. It goes much more quickly than LK runs, and it's just lower stress. LK runs have so many precision clicks if you want to do it quickly, it can really get tiring. Pindle is SO relaxing by comparison. Also I found a cham rune last night on hmeph, which is my highest rune yet! I have about 8 hours of free time right now, I ran a BUNCH of errands today that I had been putting off, so I can play d2 now for those hours without worry. It's going to be sick.

Re: Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

So this is kind of a laid back version of IFT/99er/Project thread?

I like the idea

I'm currently getting my blizz sorc through the game after re-starting. Plans;

Run hell Mephisto for basic stuff I need (arach, shako etc).
    Run LK for 2 ber, and a vex for 2 CoH and a HotO (until I find DFs).
    Run ancients tunnels!
    Reach 99, hopefully find a Zod and make an awesome zod god just to annoy Pharphis

BattleTag Mal-6857

nice idea! reminds me to make a dark souls thread.

On a D2 note- i highly recommend a singer to any D2 Sc vets who want to get into HC, he is slow to start but really gets going once dual spirit+insight kicks in, very very very very very very very safe, i drank roughly 3 pots per act for NM.....(no juvies at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Twibz View Post
    So this is kind of a laid back version of IFT/99er/Project thread?

I like the idea
    Yeah definitely. I constantly want to post stuff that really can't go any other place but doesn't deserve it's own thread. Like, for example, I just hit 91 on my sorcy and I am super pumped about it. It's my highest sp char so far. There's really no place to post something like that, you know? Or like, whenever I find a HR, I could post it in the item find thread, but it's really not the right sort of item find to post there. But small stuff like that can be really exciting at the moment. So I think having a place where you can just post whatever is on your mind in D2 would be really perfect.

Even if no one ever posts here, I'll probably be spamming the heck out of it.

The bar is great, because you can stay up to date on what all the familiar faces on the forum are doing irl, or what their thoughts are whenever. I want to know what all the familiar faces are working on in D2. You get some snippets of it in say, the item find thread, or the 99 thread, or the spf elite runners thread, but their just these tiny snapshots maybe like once a week. I really have no idea how much most people play or what they're working on or what gear they have or what builds they love or anything like that.

IncGamers Member

Played Median XL all of last few days. Made a nice shiny toy today! Also stats

LoL the stats are full of screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post

Run hell Mephisto for basic stuff I need (arach, shako etc).
    I actually had no idea hmeph could drop arachs. Just ran my dropcalc and it's true ><. I am officially now running hmeph even harder.