Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Pharphis's 75K /p3 AT run thread - Help needed!

The idea of someone writing out super long and detailed rants/analyses/calculations about monster damage because they're annoyed at dying, followed by oh btw I don't use cta is kinda.. funny. heh. It's like using 99% of the effort for solving 0.000002% of the problem.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyG View Post
    wow berserkers have +3. I never heard of that before! At lvl 95-97, the majority of exp seems to come from uniques(and berzerkers) because of the lvl difference. At lvl 98, they also fall under the 10 lvl penalty and all monsters are interesting for exp again. You could even go back farming lvl 60 monsters and get same lvl penalty
    Yeah it's kind of annoying, even area level 85 monsters are no good for exp later on, not to mention they can't drop Tyrels and whatnot and they just drop bad to begin with. It's like Bliz made all the regular monsters useless and forces the use of 'teleport and kill bosses only' playstyle which is something I never liked at all. One nice thing about MXL is that in hell all monsters are lvl 120 and drop all the items. Except ubercharms and great runes of course, but atleast there is no nuisance about area level and quality levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    The idea of someone writing out super long and detailed rants/analyses/calculations about monster damage because they're annoyed at dying, followed by oh btw I don't use cta is kinda.. funny. heh. It's like using 99% of the effort for solving 0.000002% of the problem.
    Yeah I laughed when I raed his post. So silly :P
    I don't know how I didn't die pre-95 because I didn't have CtA then, and ym gear in general was much worse.

You are talking too much and running to low, 75k is still far away
    and yeah teoretical knowledge of AT running is nice but againist practise is useless, during 1k of runs you will learn more then from all theory ever

BattleTag Grisu-2156

Quote Originally Posted by bassano View Post
    You are talking too much and running to low, 75k is still far away
    and yeah teoretical knowledge of AT running is nice but againist practise is useless, during 1k of runs you will learn more then from all theory ever
    Spoken as the AT madman I know!

I did some calculations after doing some runs at /p7 (around 1:20 min each):

Runs needed for next level:

96 -> 97 = 1697
    97 -> 98 = 4547
    98 -> 99 = 31452

Total = 37696 (plus 518 needed for level 96 minus 4322 for Ancients (equals 40 Million), which I have still open)

So I need 33892 AT runs at p7.

And yes, I could have just used the 75k needed at /p3 and divided them by 2, because /p7 gives double the XP /p3 does :P

I DEEDED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    lvl 96.5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you let such a thing happen!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag Grisu-2156

you what?!?!?!?! Just when I was about to hit level 98...ok, just kidding, I still need some 40 runs till 96, but still...so, what now?

I'm going to give up on this AT dream.I may make another blizzy at some point to replace my beloved Shuckle, but not for 99. That will be a mean running machine at p1 for Tyrael's if anything.

I plan to have a novamancer as a replacement alvl 85 runner since my singer and blizzy are dead.

I teleported into a fanat bosspack.

Sorry to hear that pharphis :'(