Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 144
  1. #31
    IncGamers Member Technomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    3,063

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Well Leo, I said "arses" earlier, I didn't realize I needed to be specific.

    And my **** smells like roses.

  2. #32
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,460

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Prove it, Techno.

    I'm loving this awesome weather we've been having lately. Wish it was cooler (LUCKY YANKS!) but I make do with what we are handed.

    oooooh, fall is pretty much here! That means holidays are around the corner!!! Super excited! I love the holidays! Not because of gifts or people who kill each other over Xboxes, but families and friends are brought together, delicious foodies, celebration of simple festivity. Yes, i know a lot of people HATE the holidays, but. . . Call me traditional, I guess. And family-oriented. Plus, I have a new nephew to spoil! He will be five months on Xmas Day.

  3. #33
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Surrounded by Primitive Screwheads
    Posts
    21,990

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    my niece is due in January

  4. #34
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Plus, I have a new nephew to spoil! He will be five months on Xmas Day.
    Y'know, I need to start figuring out how to spoil me niece. I'm no good with makeup and stuff, and her parents are not very thrilled on the notion of me making her the most kickass gamer girl ever. Hmmm.


    Love mp3 players! I'm not sure what I would've done without them. ^_^

    Edit: Also that feeling when you've first managed to accidentally rip off a key on the keyboard of a mini-laptop, but then fix it. Those things are often next to impossible to get back on, and chances are if you manage to, it won't work the way it should. This time around though, I popped it back into place, first try and perfect fit!
    Last edited by korialstraz; 18-09-2012 at 14:05.
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  5. #35
    IncGamers Member Technomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    3,063

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Prove it, Techno.
    Here, let just package some up and mail it to you...

  6. #36
    IncGamers Member BobCox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UnderYourDoorMat
    BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Posts
    10,825

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    I got a #5 grandkid (and the 2nd boy) on his the way out into the world this week!
    Last edited by BobCox2; 21-09-2012 at 01:31.

  7. #37
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,460

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    aww! congrats, Bob!! ^_^

  8. #38
    IncGamers Member Stevinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    5,003

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Prove it, Techno.

    I'm loving this awesome weather we've been having lately. Wish it was cooler (LUCKY YANKS!) but I make do with what we are handed.

    oooooh, fall is pretty much here! That means holidays are around the corner!!! Super excited! I love the holidays! Not because of gifts or people who kill each other over Xboxes, but families and friends are brought together, delicious foodies, celebration of simple festivity. Yes, i know a lot of people HATE the holidays, but. . . Call me traditional, I guess. And family-oriented. Plus, I have a new nephew to spoil! He will be five months on Xmas Day.
    I would like christmas more if we threw out all the gift giving, started it in december instead of july 5th, and if people wouldn't freak out because I said happy holidays instead of merry christmas. I don't know you, I have no idea who you pray to, don't correct me when i'm trying not to be offensive to you.

    So pre-emptive bah-humbug.


    oh, and every year i have the same discussion with my dad about installing track lighting under his eves so he doesn't have to rig the lights every year. Am i crazy or does that just make a lot of sense? i am sure you wouldn't be able to see them from the road unless lit.

  9. #39
    IncGamers Member Stevinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    5,003

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post
    Y'know, I need to start figuring out how to spoil me niece. I'm no good with makeup and stuff, and her parents are not very thrilled on the notion of me making her the most kickass gamer girl ever. Hmmm.


    Love mp3 players! I'm not sure what I would've done without them. ^_^

    Edit: Also that feeling when you've first managed to accidentally rip off a key on the keyboard of a mini-laptop, but then fix it. Those things are often next to impossible to get back on, and chances are if you manage to, it won't work the way it should. This time around though, I popped it back into place, first try and perfect fit!
    spray in hair dye, and temporary tattoos. make her into a little punk rocker 80's style.

  10. #40
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

    Her parents would murder me. No seriously they would. XD

    Nightwish... it kicks some serious arse! Even without Tarja.
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •