Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Things you love because they kick arse!

Deee-Lite

White Guys Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Squirrel Spider! Duh. I enjoy eating nuts.

Cashews are my fave.
    Mmm, I love cashews!

Squirrel Spider! I commandeth thee to stealeth Lady Leo's cashews! I shall enjoyeth them myselfeth!!!

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

*pushes cashews away*

*flips near by table*

Take 'em! Not worth the fight.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I swear I thought the title here said "Lick"

Never mind.

Bob, go home. You're drunk.

If it makes you feel any better, i see words that aren't there either. Like all the time. ALL. the time.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by leopold stotch View Post
    bob, go home. You're drunk.

:d

if it makes you feel any better, i see words that aren't there either. :d like all the time. All. The time.
    post deleted.

No, it's not...

YOU'RE DOING MIND TRICKS ON ME, MAN!

IncGamers Member

Speaking of nuts, pecans have changed my life forever.

My lightning fast metabolism meant I had to spend all day cooking and consuming meat just to avoid weight loss. My days off were spent at the grocery store and in the kitchen eating about triple what a normal man eats, losing 5 pounds a day if not careful, making a salad for 10 and eating it all, etc. But a mere 50 grams of pecans contains 57% of recommended daily fat. It's plant fat, so it's healthier. Now, I put a wad of pecans, walnuts, almonds, and peanuts in a blender with half a scoop of protein powder and water, and get a quick high-calorie meal that lasts for hours. I can live a normal life for the first time in decades.

The shake also provides plenty of protein, antioxidants, some fiber, etc. Peanuts contain resveratrol which slows aging. Almonds and walnuts are shown to prevent cancer. I highly recommend this ultimate solution. The only way to deal with a raging fast metabolism (without surgery) is to overwhelm it. I still eat all the white foods (bread, pasta, potatoes, rice) that some people dread, only now I do so by choice rather than fear of constant weight loss. When you are ectomorph, you can eat 4 hamburgers and a turkey dinner smothered in gravy and lose weight the next day. It's gone, like magic. Frankly, I have no idea how my evolution was even possible.

Now, I know what you're thinking! But I'll stop here atm.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Speaking of nuts, pecans have changed my life forever.

My lightning fast metabolism meant I had to spend all day cooking and consuming meat just to avoid weight loss. My days off were spent at the grocery store and in the kitchen eating about triple what a normal man eats, losing 5 pounds a day if not careful, making a salad for 10 and eating it all, etc. But a mere 50 grams of pecans contains 57% of recommended daily fat. It's plant fat, so it's healthier. Now, I put a wad of pecans, walnuts, almonds, and peanuts in a blender with half a scoop of protein powder and water, and get a quick high-calorie meal that lasts for hours. I can live a normal life for the first time in decades.

The shake also provides plenty of protein, antioxidants, some fiber, etc. Peanuts contain resveratrol which slows aging. Almonds and walnuts are shown to prevent cancer. I highly recommend this ultimate solution. The only way to deal with a raging fast metabolism (without surgery) is to overwhelm it. I still eat all the white foods (bread, pasta, potatoes, rice) that some people dread, only now I do so by choice rather than fear of constant weight loss. When you are ectomorph, you can eat 4 hamburgers and a turkey dinner smothered in gravy and lose weight the next day. It's gone, like magic. Frankly, I have no idea how my evolution was even possible.

Now, I know what you're thinking! But I'll stop here atm.
    Wow, I'm like the opposite. I used to have that racing metabolism when i ran all the time. But now that' i've spent many many years sitting on my rump, I takes me a week to eat what you eat in a day. Some days I have a snack and some coffee. It makes me want to be very careful about what I do eat, because if I'm not eating much, I want what I do eat to be at least mostly good for me. Sucks though. Sometimes you just want a tasty fried chicken sandwich or a Gyro. It seems like everywhere I go there's wendy's and chic fil a, and skippys and OMG, I need to stop thinking about this!

Skippy's? O.o