Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Tournament Idea - The Most Useless

Question here - if i choose Prayer to be my useless skill, I have to active it all times?
    Last edited by KoalaBear; 07-09-2012 at 04:53.

Re: Tournament Idea - The Most Useless<****** src=http://www.spiderwebforums.com/mlm/

ahh nice tournament idea but with my three stage paladin my wannabe sept and my going to be 99 sorc i think i have to much to do d2 wise

BattleTag Grisu-2156

Nice idea! A complex scoring system, but complex scoring systems are to my liking (else I wouldn't have joined the bountyhunter tournament...). I'll consider to join, but I already have 12 unfinished tournament characters...

Psh, 12, 13, whats the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaBear View Post
    Question here - if i choose Prayer to be my useless skill, I have to active it all times?
    Nope, but your useless skill must have 20 skill points put into it by the time you finish. So, if you chose Prayer you could use another aura as needed, but you'd have to have a 20 point prayer by the time you reach Guardian.

^Maybe it should be by the time you finish NM? Nothing wrong with the rule, but might be worth revisiting it to make things a bit tougher.

Hmm, since it is single pass and you do not get points for being low lvl, that makes sense. Ok, I will add it to the rules that you must have 20 hard points in your useless skill by the time you finish NM. Since I am allowing respecs (don't abuse it please), this shouldn't be a problem even if people make a mistake in the planning stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    Nice idea! A complex scoring system, but complex scoring systems are to my liking (else I wouldn't have joined the bountyhunter tournament...). I'll consider to join, but I already have 12 unfinished tournament characters...
    Glad you like it! That's quite a backlog of tournament characters and I look forward to seeing their Guardian threads. And this one, if you decide to join. =)

Re: Tournament Idea - The Most Useless<****** src=http://www.spiderwebforums.com/mlm/

Quote Originally Posted by mr teach View Post
    ahh nice tournament idea but with my three stage paladin my wannabe sept and my going to be 99 sorc i think i have to much to do d2 wise
    No worries, you can join whenever you want. The useless things in D2 will still be useless, probably, so there is no rush.

I suggest maybe 2 or 3 useless and banned skill for every tree and class, at least it may be more balance.
    Last edited by KoalaBear; 08-09-2012 at 08:02.