Update: I've made many changes as well as added the ability to import from your battle.net profile (your items, skills, class, level, etc). Check the Readme and/or Changelog in the spreadsheet.
I've updated a DPS/EHP calculator to allow players to set their buffs from their passives/skills, take paragon levels into account, and properly calculate the DPS bonus from affixes like "Adds 8% to Poison Damage."
Note that this affix really means "Adds 8% as Poison Damage." It's very poorly worded and may confuse you to it's meaning.
Credit to Lupus from the D3 reddit for the original spreadsheet, I have updated it with many features as well as a changelog and readme within the google doc.
Copying the README here so you know what's up:
This is an updated spreadsheet originally created by Lupus on reddit
For comments, bugs, and suggestions you can contact me in-game with battletag Zifnab#1615
His original instructions modified to reflect certain changes (Copied here for convenience, PLEASE NOTE THAT HE TAKES CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL WORK. I have improved it for certain stats, class buffs, usability, and minor bugs.)
1) first "File → Make a copy...", to get write access;
2) edit Character, Character level, Monster level, and Paragon level
3) Mark used skills/passives for your class or follower to "Y"
4) edit all equipment stats, you don't have to sum anything together, simply enter them as you see on your item (except for gems, add stats from them to the item stats). Also One With Everything - if you use this passive you should add the resistances together and put them into the resistance cell (for each individual item).
5) check that calculated values (gray tables) match what you see in game;
6) enter stats from a new item to the right of current item stats and note how your survivability and damage changes;
For Weapon Damage, put the tooltip damage under "MIND" and "MAXD". If your weapon has an elemental damage type, put that range under ELMIN and ELMAX. If your weapon adds additional physical damage (IE. +314 Minimum Damage and +415 Maximum Damage), do NOT put anything for ELMIN and ELMAX. This is used to determine the effectiveness of elemental damage bonus on items such as "Adds 8% to Poison Damage"
PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you have questions, found a bug, etc. I have pretty thoroughly tested the wizard, and many of the monk skills. The others may have bugs and I'll fix them as fast as I can if you let me know something quirky is going on
PS. I have not added shield block/block amount to the EHP calculation because it largely relies on the strength of enemy attacks. Enemies in inferno vary widely in how hard they hit a hero. If it's requested enough I may consider adding it, and adding Enemy Damage to help calculate it with some sane defaults (and an option to disable it from the calculation).