Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BattleTag nswhorse-1450

Re: The MP crazy train keeps rolling! (1.13D HC FAM)

Code:
    Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen
    Pyro             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
    Mal              Caster(lagg)    01          Mal-Mal             A1, Q1, Normal
    Mega             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
    coju             Atom Bomb       01          mischievousReX      A1, Q1, Normal
    Jason            ????????        01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
    I'm in. I really want to see coju bite it again.

lol. Especially after flailing along all the way to hell.

*coju enters game
    *5 seconds pass
    *coju was slain by zealot

The most important line I remember of that conversation was "Get my Gold!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Good luck to y'all! Maybe some day I'll have internet at home again.

cdm, you must get internet immediately. I'll even send you some internets if I need to.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

*sending packets as we speak to cdm*

I never did get that gold stash. Nor the Ravenfrost. Don't remember anything else on that character. You have the what, 35k and ring, correct pyro?

I'm a deeds monster, what can I say.

Also, when we get these guys up and running, are we just going to not say what exact build we are playing and let it be a surprise when we all get in-game (with 5 paladins, again)?

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

There was a Magefist was well on that char iirc, Coju. Not sure who has it though.

Thank you solar.

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    *sending packets as we speak to cdm*

I never did get that gold stash. Nor the Ravenfrost. Don't remember anything else on that character. You have the what, 35k and ring, correct pyro?

I'm a deeds monster, what can I say.

Also, when we get these guys up and running, are we just going to not say what exact build we are playing and let it be a surprise when we all get in-game (with 5 paladins, again)?
    I didn't snag any of the items/goldsz. I think pharphis grabbed the majority of them. Also that 5 paladin run wasn't a surprise, that was planned, we were going to do a full paladin run, untwinked, but we never finished. My Frost zealot is still somewhere in NM.

I haven't decided what I want to play yet, I'm kind of working it over in my mind, I have 2 characters that I just started that are only past act 1 so I might dedicate them to MP with you guys depending on what happens.

Also, times, we need to figure this out so we can get rolling.

Malevolent: New Zealand

Jcakes: I am usually available from 9 pm until 12 am GMT (Every day of the week except for tuesday / thursda) +9:30 (at time of posting it will be 10:30 am on Tuesday). I can also probably do Saturday / Sunday mornings (9 am - noonish).

Eardianm: Could probably swing somewhere in the 11pm - 3am GMT range one day a week (Thursday would usually be out). My weekends are pretty open though, 1pm - 3am GMT range I'd be awake and could set aside time. (GMT -5 currently, US Central)

coju: I am GMT -6. I have class Tues/Thurs from 1000-1400, and Wednes from 1400-1600.

IVIegaton: Unknown, GMT -5.

Thyiad: Sat/Sun is a bit tricky especially after four pm UK time. Wed after 6pm is out too.

Pyro: I am at GMT -5. I can make most weekdays work after 1830 my time. Sundays I can usually do in the early morning (7 or 8 am) until mid afternoon.

Jason: Australia

Can any of you fill in the blanks for times that work?