Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

The MP crazy train keeps rolling! 1.13D HC FAM

Hello everyone! With the completion of our last MP group and the wrap up of the MF Olympics, its about high time to start up another group.

You can find the previous groups here:

1. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...3 HC/RWM group
    2. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...ad (1.13c FAM)
    3. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...MP!-(1-13-D-HC)
    4. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...(1-13-D-HC-FAM)

Version: 1.13D HC FAM, we can discuss time travel options as well such as doing 1.09 if it has interest.

Playstyle: Twinked, untwinked doesn't matter much to me, but hoping to get enough interest in the group to have more then 2 people at any given time. There has been talk of doing Iron Man style which ideally would have a full party of 8 people. We can discuss this and if we have enough interest can move forward.

Builds: Any build that works great with the group is a plus, but not necessary. Its all about having fun and doing a build you enjoy. However, if we do pursue an iron man play style we will probably work into more specific party friendly builds and setups which can be discussed.

Times: Time will be whichever time works best for the group as a whole, sorry if the time does not work out for everyone as that is the most difficult aspect of a set MP group and the multiple timezones that the world seems to have. Please do your best to attend the set time.

Progress Table:

Code:
    Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen          
    CDM              Magezon         73          ShannaBanana        A5, Q6, Hell
    Pyro             Wind Druid      65          SuddenStorms        A5, Q6, Hell
    Pharphis         Rangerdin(ish)  61          CDM'sLeafStaff      A5, Q6, Hell
    coju             McShashta       66          mischievousReX      A5, Q6, Hell
    Jason            Fishymancer     66          OrangeRoughy        A5, Q3, Nightmare
    Grisu            IK/Staff BH Din 63          Thor                A5, Q1, Nightmare
    ziambe           BlizzSorc       ??          chilibean           A5, Q1, Nightmare
    Jcakes           Fury Zon        28          Astrape             A4, Q1, Nightmare
    Solar            WW/Trapsin      24          Sarah-Ann           A4, Q1, Normal
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 06-11-2012 at 14:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag Mal-6857

Re: The MP crazy train keeps rolling! (1.13D HC FAM)

Progress Table:

Code:
     Pyro             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
     Mal              Caster(lagg)    01          Mal-Mal             A1, Q1, Normal

entering for sure!
    with some sort of caster/ranged toon because i lagg with americans, ( maybe a ranger pally)

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Ok I am in if my timezone fits. For reference I am usually available from 9 pm until 12 am GMT (Every day of the week except for tuesday / thursda) +9:30 (at time of posting it will be 10:30 am on Tuesday). I can also probably do Saturday / Sunday mornings (9 am - noonish).

P.S. if we do this, might be nice to get on Mumble (see my sig).

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

IncGamers Member

Could probably swing somewhere in the 11pm - 3am GMT range one day a week (Thursday would usually be out). My weekends are pretty open though, 1pm - 3am GMT range I'd be awake and could set aside time.

(GMT -5 currently, US Central)

Last edited by Eardianm; 28-08-2012 at 21:11.

I'll join the crazy train. Like my past MP group joinings, I must give a disclaimer that I may not be able to join every game. Just starting school and am in the process of getting a second job.

I am GMT -6. It is 1500, Tuesday as of this posting. I have class Tues/Thurs from 1000-1400, and Wednes from 1400-1600.

IncGamers Member IVI E G A T O N's Avatar

Code:
     Mega             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
    Added myself to the list. Never played HC before, should be fun.

Glad to see more interest!
    Code:
     Mega             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
     coju             Atom Bomb       01          mischievousReX      A1, Q1, Normal
    Added myself to the list. played HC before, will be fun.[/QUOTE]

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Depending on what times you guys settle on, I might be interested. Sat/Sun is a bit tricky especially after four pm UK time. Wed after 6pm is out too.

23.00 at time of posting. (Ish) And .. bed is in about an hour.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

Thy, you posted at 1700 CST (GMT -6) for easy reverence for you and everyone else on that side of the pond.

As noted before I am at GMT -5, so Thy's posting was at 1800 for me. I can make most weekdays work after 1830 my time. Sundays I can usually do in the early morning (7 or 8 am) until mid afternoon. Depending on who else posts we can determine the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.