1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.
2) Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post blatantly made after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster.
3) Do not edit your posts. Any noticeable edit will result in a mod kill.
4) Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to.
5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.
6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded to count. Use whatever nickname you like as long as it is clear who you’re voting for. Capitalization doesn’t matter.
7) The required number of votes to lock a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the person to be lynched has until the day’s end to persuade the town otherwise.
8) Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.
9) You can post any information from your role PM in the thread. Be it true or made up. That includes answers to questions you asked me. However you cannot fake any words said to you in a conversation via PM. Roles can be edited all you want, but not answers to questions you posed me.
10) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.
11) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least several contributive post per day phase).
12) If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.
13) Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.
Town: You win when once all the mafia are dead
Mafia: You win once you outnumber or equal the town's numbers
There are no win conditions in the initial role PM's. If you don't get a second PM stating that you're mafia you are town. This will be clear once the game is underway.