Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BattleTag ChaosMagika-2981

Re: Any Ideas how to make an effective build now?

Without some investment into pickup radius circle of life is pretty much a waste of time.
    Also final gift+gruesome feast only really matter once you sacrifice enough dogs to make it worth it. So you would need grave injustice as well. All of which benefit from pickup radius. Although most of the time it is still not worth it unless you also have enough cooldown reduction from gear.

The problem with the whole thing it gets seriously expensive because good gear with pickup is rare and you still need take care of the zombie dog cooldown.

IncGamers Member

I agree it's expensive to take this build to the extreme, but then I'd have to have a homunculus with 18+ ZD cool down reduction. To have zero ZD cool down looks really fun, but I can't imagine mashing out two buttons over and over whenever I run into enemies, there has to be carpel tunnel in the future of that build.

Circle of Life causes health globes to spawn when it replaces a dog. It's also noticeable when running that more health globes drop.

I only have +7 pickup radius from gear and it's fine with bears since I can run in to the group. With other attack skills, or with lower difficult where one drops one acid rain/bears and moves on, larger pickup radius is very important.
    I obviously don't have any ZD cool down reduction and I don't need it.

And your response is why I said it only matters if the elites die by the second time sacrifice is used to refill the mana globe. Thus not needing any ZD cool down reduction except in rare cases.
    I use this build for key running solo in MP5.

Now it's more efficient to farm in MP2 with angry chicken, SW, horrify stalker, and SH, and with GI, GF, and SV,
    but this build I reporting is simply the only way I can safely run a higher MP for keys.

Just get the legendary frog offhand and all your pickup worries are gone. It has +20 pickup radius. All you need.

IncGamers Member

How much does a good 1 hander and mojo cost?

My 2 hander cost just under 1 mil.

And I agree, btw, TotD is addicting, according to everyone I know who has used one.

It's actually saving you tons of gold. Finding good gear with pick up radius is super expensive. It was a no brainer to me.
    One handers and two handers are the same if you want one with good stats like crit, int, loh/life steal, socket it's gonna be a multi million affair no matter what.

IncGamers Member

Excellent point. The THING saves you a ton of money on other slots. A 2-hander is why I only have 7 pickup radius.