Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Wierd Dreams Thread

This guy Animates Wierd Dreams and is taking submissions

Go 4 it Guys.

Or just read the ones in the comments on youtube.

They seem a lot better than what's here so far to me

Last edited by BobCox2; 16-09-2012 at 01:07.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    I wasn't going to post in this thread because of the adherence to stupid spelling, but then I had a pretty weird dream, at least it had a weird ending
    I know. Don't I make a great excuse for an English major? ^_^

Had a dream I was shot by gang members. for doing nothing wrong. Two rival gangs met up at a house to try and settle things. Our gang leader told us to be on our best behavior and do not disrepsect. Someone else did and they had us line up. I didn't know what was going on until we got lined up and the other gang had their guns pulled up. I immediately threw up my arms and exclaimed "I'm sorry! It was me, wasn't it?"

"Nah. It was someone else."

And I was shot. At least five times in the torso. They shot everyone to the ground. But, for some reason, I wasn't in pain and didn't feel anything even though I knew I had been shot and I should've been dead, I faked it. I laid on the ground. The only thing that could move were my eyes. I felt dead. An by that I mean nothing else moved except my eyes and I wasn't breathing (if i was they were very shallow breaths). I heard screams all around me. Mothers from "my" gang shielding their young children's eyes from the massacre. In the front ****ing yard of my old house, mind you. Everything stopped and the people who weren't shot were allowed to go. for some reason, I stood up and was able to walk away. Everyone who was able to had a gun in their hand. An oooooooold high school friend of mine was there and I strode up next to her. She said to me, in a quiet voice and thru clenched teeth, "Pick up a gun and shoot yourself. You weren't being loyal to So-in-So. He WILL kill you for just laying there." I was confused as hell because, well, I HAD BEEN SHOT FIVE TIMES. Yet I lived and was able to walk away and out of the old neighborhood.

this morning at my bus stop I see a $5000 reward for the arrest of some guy who killed some kid. Seriously, if the mug shot was the victim, he looked no older than 18. That made me feel a whole lot better. >.>

Not really a weird dream, but a dream nonetheless:
    Background information: I recently quit smoking. It's been 9 weeks now, iirc. Nicarette gum and the Grace of God! Haven't had too many "I need a cigarette NOW!" cravings, but have had a couple. Yes, only a couple.
    The Dream:
    Don't really know exactly where I'm at. Don't really care. There's a pack of American Spirits Light Blues in my hand. Hard pack. Open it up. Full. Foil already took off in the 'proper manner'. Take one out. Notice it's bigger than normal. Longer. Smile crosses my face. Light it up. So good. Oh man.

I sat there the entire dream and just smoked a cigarette. Enjoyed every minute of the 15 minutes it took me to smoke it. I've had two of those dreams were I just sat there and smoked. First time I was upset with myself after waking up, even though it was a dream. This time, I woke up looking for that pack! Wasn't really upset with myself. 9 weeks! Looking forward to a life-time of no more.

ha.

Glad they have those electronic ones.

BattleTag TheNix-6417

My wife told me about a dream she had last night that fits the bill. She dreamed that she was on a hillside and had to cross a valley to get to the hill on the other side, but the valley was patrolled by war sheep. War sheep! Harness and saddle but no riders. Oh, and each sheep was a different colour; red, blue, green, you name it. She said it was a frightening sight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNix View Post
    My wife told me about a dream she had last night that fits the bill. She dreamed that she was on a hillside and had to cross a valley to get to the hill on the other side, but the valley was patrolled by war sheep. War sheep! Harness and saddle but no riders. Oh, and each sheep was a different colour; red, blue, green, you name it. She said it was a frightening sight.
    That would be a frightening sight.

BattleTag nurman-2854

The day before the last I had an interesting one.

I had Frank Zappa as my personal dentist. That's it.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Last night, I dreamed I had a really bad case of lice but when the eggs hatched, they looked and felt like maggots. And they were falling everywhere! In the bathroom, on my bed. i had to wash EVERYTHING and kill them when I saw them. Woke up this morning to find a white thing in my hair. Breathed a sigh of relief to find out it was lint. And then I did a thorough check of my head.

Worst. Dream. Ever. /Grumpy Cat

BattleTag What Me Worry?

This guy in japan filmed my dream

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

waking up from a dream where your teeth were falling out is slightly worse

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    waking up from a dream where your teeth were falling out is slightly worse