Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Wierd Dreams Thread

i dreamt of slashing demons and angels and something where i have to save the world from destruction. My dreams are so weird sometimes that i find it to be amusing.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcrusha View Post
    i dreamt of slashing demons and angels and something where i have to save the world from destruction. My dreams are so weird sometimes that i find it to be amusing.
    you haven't been playing crowbar swings 3 enough

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    I woke up in a panic this morning having dreamt that the free market economy doesn't work.

Then I saw this and was reassured that all is fine and well.
    I'm buying some land, and immediately asphalting it.

Nice name, btw, DreamCrusha.

@Stillman: Was the dream 3rd person? Or were you the younger woman in it?

IncGamers Member

3rd person. I may have made up the part about the paintings afterwards, though.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Occasionally I have falling dreams
    where I wake up when I Hit.

My Wife hates those cause she wakes up when the bed shakes.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post

My room is always "412" but one of two things always happens; I either can't find it or never remember anything that goes on in there.

If you've read this far, you deserve a cookie. The funny thing about dreams is that they are often intensely interesting to the dreamer but very dull to the people you share them with.
    where's my cookie? Come on! chop chop!

have you added 412 up? It's 7. maybe 7 is a number of significance to you, whether it's in the cards or just in general? Maybe something happened on the seventh date? If you add up the one and six that's also seven and the first time you had the dream. if you add up all the numbers (2 + 16 + 1992) that's 2010 which is three. Not seven (obviously), but maybe that's another significant number as well. or maybe pure coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post

6.+ These would violate the forum rules. Don't ask which ones...
    which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post

2. I'm out playing at the other end of the ocean from where we have our cabin, we know the people living there very well and visit them often. So I'm familiar with the area. Suddenly I'm being chased down by a guy with some freaky mask on, wielding a chainsaw. I try to scream, and at first I manage to, but the noise from the chainsaw makes it so my dad couldn't hear. I keep running as fast as I can, but I never get any closer to where my dad is, and eventually I'm even unable to scream. This all happens in a sort of 3rd person perspective, and ends with me being cut to pieces, and I wake up right afterwards.
    that is ****ing crazy!!

my recurring dreams, since i was little, used to involve rape. Idk why because there was no reason for it. And I'm talking little little, like 10. I remember two rape dreams and one of them a black woman saved me. Actually it was Flo from Good Times. O.o

when i was 14 or so, the dreams changed to me getting away and have been that way since. I have come close to it happening in my dreams but I manage to get away.

Another recurring dream is tornadoes. I think these have happened since I was pubescent too. And every time, EVERY time, there is a smell. I call it the smell of fear, but... Okay, you know when you make a volcano out of baking soda and vinegar and you make the base out of some salty dough? That is as close as I can describe the smell. Salty, and... Idk how to describe it. Not dough-like or inside a bakery. And the wind blows and my heart races. I am scared and need a place to hide. protection. the tornado is so powerful. it destroys. So much wind that sometimes it's hard to breathe. I think that they mean my life is busy and I need to calm down and relax, but now that I am discussing it with yall... lol, I'm not so sure.

Spiders. Ugh.... just about every dream with a spider in it I am scared ****less and run away. Although there was one where I held a Brazilian Bird Eating Spider. Scared ****less but I did not scream and dealt with it as best I could.

Last night I dreamt that I went to the Wal-Mart in my hometown, dreading I would run into people from high school there. I ended up walking past two or three of them. One of them, a girl I used to dance with, gave me this shocked look as I walked by.

So after dodging some people, I was either at the bank or some Starbucks in wal-mart (i know, i know...). Another dude I had known from waaaay back approached and was like, "Do you remember me?""Holy ****! Alan..." I think it was Alan.... anyways, we got to talking, he told me that this ex-classmate named Connie (RL name) spread a rumor that I was dead and that's why people were looking at me oddly. So walking back with him and his friends, I ran into Ms. Connie and gave her a piece of my mind. Saw yet another classmate named Jennifer who looked at me wierdly and I was like, "Hi, Jennifer! How are you? did you think I was dead too?" She nodded, kinda scared and timidly, and I just glared at Connie, this malicious grin on my face and was like, "You *****. How ****ing dare you?"

So, my job complete, I go and try and find some ice cream. The cartons are all beaten up, but I still wanted some, lol! So I'm looking and hear Alan walking by. He told me that Connie had known all the guys in Blue Corps (?? College corps? No idea, but something similar to military, ROTC, etc.) and knew their friends. She HAD to know them and the only two words came to mind during that conversation: manipulation and sabotage. Alan may have told me that she knew everyone so she could screw them over later. I approach her again and ask what was her problem, who the hell she thought she was, why would she try and manipulate others to hate each other... She was trying to search for excuses and she may have given me some, but I don't remember them.

Other than I couldn't stand Connie in school, I have no idea why I dreamed about her.

I wish i could remember my dreams. or since almost all of yours all seem rather unpleasant, maybe i don't. maybe mine are so bad i have to repress them.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    I wish i could remember my dreams. or since almost all of yours all seem rather unpleasant, maybe i don't. maybe mine are so bad i have to repress them.
    Don't repress, sublimate.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

if it helps any, Steve, we dream at least... what was the stat?

*Google*

I thought it was higher, but most sites that I am skimming quickly says we are able to have 4-6 dreams at night, sometimes even seven. I have heard up to ten, but we all cannot remember our dreams. Some of us only can recall 2 or 3 and then at that sometimes it's sketchy. When we try to recall a dream we do not remember everything. What our brain does is try to fill in the blanks so we may add things to the dream, subtract. We do this in real life too when recalling memories or stories. Sometimes we get it exact or what the teller has perceived to be the truth. Again, there are three sides to a story: yours, theirs, and then the actual truth.

Anyways... Steve, don't feel bad if you can't recall your dreams. If you want to, you can try keeping a little journal by your bedside and groggily writing down something. even if it's a vague feeling or sight. Sometimes my dreams are hard to describe because I know what I see I just don't know how to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Anyways... Steve, don't feel bad if you can't recall your dreams. If you want to, you can try keeping a little journal by your bedside and groggily writing down something. even if it's a vague feeling or sight. Sometimes my dreams are hard to describe because I know what I see I just don't know how to describe it.
    Waking up and writing in it immediately will help tremendously.

One of my biggest fears happened last night: Got put in a crazy house.
    I was in some neighborhood. There was this blonde haired lady (mississippi queen, ya you know what i mean) that I thought was attractive that stayed at this house. I knew it for a crazy house since there were lots of men and women in their late 40s, early 30s, and so forth. They had that 'lived a rough life' look to them. They didn't seem crazy cuckoo, but more like "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" type of crazy. Look and seem normal, but really aren't.
    *memory deleted*
    I ran into the back of this house to get 'out', per-say. As I couldn't get over the fence, I went in the back door, walked to the front door, unlocked it, and went outside. All in a hurried pace. Very nice house with red colors and decor. Very lovely. All the houses in this 'hood were big and nice. Lots of trees. As I was walking down the stairs of the porch, thinking to myself "what a wonderful day," this woman (from Target that day. Thought she looked like Michelle Obama. Better looking though ;P) asked me, "What are you doing walking out of Tim's house?" Kept on asking me. I just walk off nonchalantly.
    *memory deleted*
    I kept hanging out with this blonde lady. After waking up, she reminded me of an ex-girlfriend. I knew exactly 'who' she was. She looked different and acted different, but I 'knew,' ya'know? I go to the house where she stays at and realize that I don't think they are going to let me leave. I tell them I'm going to call my mom. Walk to the end of the driveway (not that far, maybe 30 ft) and start talking to her. Casual bs convo with mom, then, "Mom, you have to get over here now. I don't think they're going to let me leave."
    Mom - "So, anyways honey, I was looking for some gravy for my mashed potatoes I'm cooking later tonight." (Not what she said, but you get the picture)
    Me - "Mom! They're not going to let me leave! Do you hear me?!"
    I could tell she heard me, as she was quite. Didn't say too much, but kept on talking about what she was getting from the store.
    Mom - "I'm looking for some other stuff to c......."
    "DAMN IT, MOM! DO YOU NOT HEAR ME!? THEY'RE GOING TO ****ING KEEP ME HERE! GOD DAMN IT! AHH! MOM!!!" Now, I don't speak to my mother with those lips, but in this situation, it had to be done.
    (quite on the other end) (I could tell she wanted to say something, but didn't. She knew)
    Me - "You knew? Mom. Mom, please..."

I realized they realized I was trying to get away. The main woman had some umbrella thing that once it got over you it would shock you if you tried to get out from under it.
    Me - "Okay, okay guys. I'm coming. I'm coming willingly. You don't have to be forceful." That ****ing umbrella had got me. ****ing a man. ****ing a.

I didn't see that blonde lady any more :(