Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Re: Wierd Dreams Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    I love coming back here and reading about the weird dreams I have.

Last night I had two weird ones, but one was way weirder than the other. Ben Affleck wanted to **** me. Somehow, we met. Friendly dude, knew he was married. Apparently, it wasn't going well. There was some groping, but when I said something about romancing/making love, he clearly said, "No romancing. Just ****ing." and I walked away. In the dream, I felt a little hurt, but more proud that I did not sleep with Affleck. I stood up for myself and stood my ground in not being someone's mistress.

The mind has a funny way of dealing with thoughts.
    You weren't attached to mean, fat, anti-semitic kid were you?
    Spoiler

---
    Anyway, what was the REALLY weird dream about?!

IncGamers Member

I may as well talk about this dream I just had about Star Trek: Voyager. Vague stuff, but I was a bridge member. Pretty cool, eh? Well the crew was gone for whatever reason, with only the bridge on board. We emergency landed on a planet, and Voyager got partially covered with rubble from a landslide. A few alien people outside started crawling allover the ship, and some even got inside. Janeway felt threatened and, abandoning all her PC pansy bullcrap that consumes the show, she simply flies the ship around to shake off the rubble and kill the invaders.

But the few people who somehow sneaked on board were multiplying impossibly fast. The bridge doors were stuck open because of the rough landing, and we could see a whole population of modern era people walking about aimlessly in the halls, asking for directions. Janeway, still scared, shot at dozens of them through the door with her phaser on "pain" setting just to keep them away. I was rather impressed.

So we were looking at sensors showing big crowds of blips (life forms) traversing the ship, but none were looting anything or raiding the food stores nor causing damage. I told everyone that this situation is impossible as life can't replicate that fast without a food source. So this all must be some demonstration to make us observe something. Just as I suggested we seal off the bridge with force fields and cut off ship-wide life support to kill all the invaders, the dream ended. So I'm not sure if Janeway had the balls or not.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Did Ben Affleck want to do it in a very uncomfortable place? Like in the back of a Volkswagen?

I hate pee dreams, I dream I'm peeing. I've never wet the bed but that **** still freaks me out.

I'm trying to remember the other strange one I had recently... but it ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    I may as well talk about this dream I just had about Star Trek: Voyager. Vague stuff, but I was a bridge member. Pretty cool, eh? Well the crew was gone for whatever reason, with only the bridge on board. We emergency landed on a planet, and Voyager got partially covered with rubble from a landslide. A few alien people outside started crawling allover the ship, and some even got inside. Janeway felt threatened and, abandoning all her PC pansy bullcrap that consumes the show, she simply flies the ship around to shake off the rubble and kill the invaders.

But the few people who somehow sneaked on board were multiplying impossibly fast. The bridge doors were stuck open because of the rough landing, and we could see a whole population of modern era people walking about aimlessly in the halls, asking for directions. Janeway, still scared, shot at dozens of them through the door with her phaser on "pain" setting just to keep them away. I was rather impressed.

So we were looking at sensors showing big crowds of blips (life forms) traversing the ship, but none were looting anything or raiding the food stores nor causing damage. I told everyone that this situation is impossible as life can't replicate that fast without a food source. So this all must be some demonstration to make us observe something. Just as I suggested we seal off the bridge with force fields and cut off ship-wide life support to kill all the invaders, the dream ended. So I'm not sure if Janeway had the balls or not.
    Janeway always has the balls, she's a pretty cool captain.

I have dreamt, for the third night in a row, that someone shaved my beard. It is getting to be a problem.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

I had that same dream, but I don't have a beard.
    Then I just won't b​other!

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

I have that same beard, but I don't dream.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    ...but I don't dream.
    ...Not since the accident...
    Then I just won't b​other!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Janeway always has the balls, she's a pretty cool captain.
    Ah, idk. She is there because they wanted a woman captain in the most politically correct show they could make. Getting a black disabled lesbian captain would just look too obvious, so they went with Janeway. Her aggressiveness is a contrived effort to show how women are perfectly equal to men in every way possible. The show flaunted the full rainbow of obligatory human diversity, but did little else. If the writers aren't allowed to step on a bug, you simply can't expect any scripts that challenge anything.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

OK I had a dream about a video.
    I was drunk and the TV was on.
    It went like this