Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Re: Wierd Dreams Thread

I can only remember one incident of sleep paralysis, it was when I was a teenager. It involved demons. See, I had been playing Doom and Heretic for HOURS for the previous few days, and BAM! Sleep paralysis pseudo-dream where I couldn't wake up until I found the switch at the end of the level!! I couldn't move, but knew what was going on. I was able to ever so slightly shift a little at a time and roll off the bed. It took what felt like 5 minutes, but I did it and snapped out of it.

I scaled back a bit on the FPS games after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Does your stomach jump or do a flip flop when you land? Like, I'll be falling from a great height or coming down from somewhere really high and as I'm coming down or land my stomach jumps. So cool! hehe!
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. It always causes an uneasy feeling in my stomach like I'm on a free fall ride at an amusement park, but I'm not sure if you're talking about the same thing.

@techno: did you actually crawl out of bed, or did you do that in the dream and wake up in bed? Either way, too much video game playing almost always leads to dreams about them.

When I (kinda) woke up, I was on my back and already partly hanging off the side of the bed. The best way I can describe it is I was able to *very* slowly... ripple (like a snail) further towards the edge until I finally fell off, for real.

Yeah, I don't really do those video game benders anymore.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I dreamed about Ray Charles last night
    Spoiler

Joan Osborne is a good artist - for the most part. Relish is a pretty damn good album - it has a few duds though and unfortunately, Spider Web is one of them. Can't stand that track.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

I agree with Dredd and would even go as far as saying that Joan is a better singer than Tom Cruise.

/obscure

Hmm ...

*checks iTunes personal ratings*

Jury is still out regarding Spider Web ...

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

I had a dream the other night about My Little Pony. >.> Need to lay off the cartoons. <.<

First Ponies. Then the other night i had MANY and VIVID dreams. Once again about drill team, then two past classmates who professed their "love" for me (both unexpected) then traveling to a rich side of town in the woods and trying to stay away from a pariah group of Native Americans who worshipped some evil gods who also killed and tortured and raped women and children only. Last night it was about the original Power Rangers and I was the yellow one.

WTF, brain?

I love coming back here and reading about the weird dreams I have.

Last night I had two weird ones, but one was way weirder than the other. Ben Affleck wanted to **** me. Somehow, we met. Friendly dude, knew he was married. Apparently, it wasn't going well. There was some groping, but when I said something about romancing/making love, he clearly said, "No romancing. Just ****ing." and I walked away. In the dream, I felt a little hurt, but more proud that I did not sleep with Affleck. I stood up for myself and stood my ground in not being someone's mistress.

The mind has a funny way of dealing with thoughts.

I wish I had more vivid dreams tbh. They can be so fun, or just massive wtf moments, which is still pretty funny.

Actually had one not long ago where my friends forcefully kept me from taking a snus (nicotine prodect you place under your lip). Kinda interesting since I stopped with snus back in May. >_>
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?