Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Magic Find news... Insider leak or hoax?

How lame do you have to be to demand a refund for a game you played for over a week straight.

IncGamers Member

Bind on equip, would that likely mean bind to specific char or account? Hope it's account..

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuggestiveName View Post
    You have to use the Double Dare statute, also known as the Marc Summers Act.
    The Marc Summers Act is stupid. I think the Aggrocrag Act of 1998 should have passed.

BattleTag ChairJockey-1401

well if the game changes and your particularly are found of build 54, and they move on to build 55, and you no longer want to play it since its not the same game anymore, i see no fault of demanding a refund for a game you didnt actually buy (since its a different game now)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuto no Ken View Post
    well if the game changes and your particularly are found of build 54, and they move on to build 55, and you no longer want to play it since its not the same game anymore, i see no fault of demanding a refund for a game you didnt actually buy (since its a different game now)
    To quote the americans: "It's in the EULA, so all other laws, even the constitution, does not apply."

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by pulli View Post
    I'm wondering: if there's bind on equip I won't update... And according to my country law I have full right on money back if the agreements change - and they do with each update.. However how can I force blizzard to give me my money back, does someone have the legal number for the netherlands? Or even a european place? I looked into it and stupid US doesn't allow non US citizens to dare people to the court.
    Out of morbid curiosity, any chance for a link to that law, in english?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuto no Ken View Post
    if you got the refund and used the rmah to make money, would blizz be asking too much if they gave you your refund but wanted a full refund of any money you've made out of it, because if you're wanting a refund based on it not being the same game then anything you've made off it is forfeit, right?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Kaos047-1584

Quote Originally Posted by lanceuppercut View Post
    if you got the refund and used the rmah to make money, would blizz be asking too much if they gave you your refund but wanted a full refund of any money you've made out of it, because if you're wanting a refund based on it not being the same game then anything you've made off it is forfeit, right?
    I like it! They might be able to legally remove any battle.net balance, but if you deposited it right to your paypal/bank account, there is no way they can legally take that back.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by KaoticSoul View Post
    I like it! They might be able to legally remove any battle.net balance, but if you deposited it right to your paypal/bank account, there is no way they can legally take that back.
    Yeah, they can. "Here's your refund ($60 less RMAH proceeds)". Since he spent 90% of his time complaining, I'm betting that he made probably $1.50, so he'd still get $58.50 back.

IncGamers Member

lol looks like this got blown out of the water.