Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 64 of 145 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Re: Off-Topic in the OTF

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    I want some fried pickles. Fried pickles are effing amazing.

And before anyone asks, for ****'s sake, I'm not pregnant! Watching a cooking show and the cook made fried pickles. I only know of one place with the most amazing fried pickles I have ever had and it's Katz's Deli.
    You're not pregnant? Good.
    Neither am I. I've never been asked that question as often as last year, and the oddest thing was this was when I was already rapidly losing weight. Which everyone could see.

Oh and I'm not getting married. I sometimes throw the cookies out and then get weird adverts for a while. Currently it's getting married. Last year it was all about getting new fans for the pc. Cookies are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    I sometimes throw the cookies out and then get weird adverts for a while. Currently it's getting married. Last year it was all about getting new fans for the pc. Cookies are weird.
    I have to admit this confused me. "Tossing your cookies" causes strange advertising?

As for marriage, this article apparently caused quite a stir, and the rebuttal by a woman who had to resign from John Edwards' campaign was the subject of many sneers and chortles.

Marriage is not a good idea if you're self-centered, but having a child out of wedlock is a far, far worse idea IMO. One co-worker, recently retired, has a grand-daughter who's almost exactly my son's age. The mother was a 'good time' girl who partied with rich NYC types, had the child almost as a lark with one of her numerous boyfriends, and now that she's aging she's living with (and off) her mother. It's scary how many people seem to have kids because they think it's "neat" or "cute", thus condemning their kids to miserable childhood and probably more.

Why don't they just get a dog?
    Last edited by jmervyn; 04-04-2013 at 11:13. Reason: corrected unclear geneology

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Some of us just have more to overcome on the way to greatness.

IncGamers Member

^Wow, that one was pretty good, Bob.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    You're not pregnant? Good.
    Neither am I. I've never been asked that question as often as last year, and the oddest thing was this was when I was already rapidly losing weight. Which everyone could see.

Oh and I'm not getting married. I sometimes throw the cookies out and then get weird adverts for a while. Currently it's getting married. Last year it was all about getting new fans for the pc. Cookies are weird.
    Can I Propose

We have c00kies together on the internets?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    I have to admit this confused me. "Tossing your cookies" causes strange advertising?

As for marriage, this article apparently caused quite a stir, and the rebuttal by a woman who had to resign from John Edwards' campaign was the subject of many sneers and chortles.

Marriage is not a good idea if you're self-centered, but having a child out of wedlock is a far, far worse idea IMO. One co-worker, recently retired, has a daughter who's almost exactly my son's age. She was a 'good time' girl who partied with rich NYC types, had a daughter with one of her numerous boyfriends, and now that she's aging she's living with (and off) her mother. It's scary how many people seem to have kids because they think it's "neat" or "cute", thus condemning their kids to miserable childhood and probably more.

It causes a default to the ad's for the little they now know (IP-address)
    Spoiler
    Last edited by BobCox2; 04-04-2013 at 05:27.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    It causes a default to the ad's for the little they now know (IP-address)
    For a moment, I wasn't sure if you were talking about working for John Edwards.
    Spoiler
    Did your wife choose to have those kids but not get married? If so, do you know why?
    Last edited by jmervyn; 04-04-2013 at 11:34.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

For a moment, I wasn't sure if you were talking about working for John Edwards.
    Did your wife choose to have those kids but not get married? If so, do you know why?
    Nope divorced, deadbeat dad, still paying off unpaid child support and his kids all have kids he never sees and I see everyday of their lives just about since I came around..

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Them *** Kats can fry a pickle.
    I get you Leo.
    how did you know Katz's was in Montrose?

It's scary how many people seem to have kids because they think it's "neat" or "cute", thus condemning their kids to miserable childhood and probably more.

Okay, so I'm not the only one who thinks that for some people their kid is another hot fashion ascessory? Good. /Grumpy Cat face

Nope divorced, deadbeat dad, still paying off unpaid child support and his kids all have kids he never sees and I see everyday of their lives just about since I came around..
    how did my mom put it to me when I was younger...

"Any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad."

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

My father was a father and not a dad.

I hope if I have kids (I wish I could say when, but you can see in the DooL that there might be a problem) that I'll be a dad and not a father.

I'm specifically NOT making my statement in regard to women who make the mistake of marrying a tool. My own Mom would fall in that category; I was latchkey before the word was invented.

Hey, they have you now, so good on ye. Hopefully you speak to them more clearly than you type here?

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Okay, so I'm not the only one who thinks that for some people their kid is another hot fashion ascessory? Good. /Grumpy Cat face
    I wasn't going to go so far as discussing accessory children ala Brangelina, but yes, in some cases media leads society. Disgustingly, this happens to be one of them.