Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 59 of 145 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Re: Off-Topic in the OTF

Fraggles clap their hands a lot. Another thing you don't do with a swollen hand.

Yikes! sounds like an extreme allergy to something. Kamap inviting himself over? Can't possibly be related, but just to be safe, he'd better stay put.

Stevinator, you too can be a dermatologist! It's what he said and he recommanded me to wear gloves for certain jobs in the future. Which I already did. Rocket science really.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    What about laughingly accusing others of intellectually fapping? Because I do that a lot. Chronic, even.
    We seem to share a common hobby, at least in forums. The trick is not to start arguing about one's point of view, at least not beyond a certain point. I think we are through the phase of making each of our debates a tl;dr battle - see our recent dispute about one of our favourite topics: left/right/nazi/facism distinction.

EDIT - that would be so cool as a bar-room trick, but I can't seem to get my hand to 'pose' properly.
    I guess it needs practice... again, more than people would feel comfortable with admitting to.

The video is a bit too obscene to my taste, even for toughened OTFers, but I'm playing the "Dredd's decision" joker here.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

what video?

Viv, I have eczema. Thankfully, it's only on my hands and a little on my back. It usually comes out during winter because the air is so dry or if i have washed my hands too much. Sometimes, my hands will itch and my skin will break in certain places, esp. where the joints are. the cuts/break in the skin hasn't been extreme since I have left the food service industry but I still get it sometimes. I really understand where you are coming from because it does hurt. Esp. when you are having to cut lemons and limes for work. Even water would sting! My hands never became swollen and I can only begin to imagine. Did you ever find out what caused it? Hope you get it fixed soon!

That sucks. My dad has that, and I think my bro too. It looks terrible, like he punches brick walls in his spare time. They make medicine for it and it seems to help a lot, but before he took it he would get this hard core moisturizer and put on a ton, then put rubber gloves on over it, and sleep like that. I'm pretty lucky, of all the bad genes i got from my parents (ha ha), i certainly dodged a bullet there.

Got the short straw on allergies though.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Ooh, that's pretty rough. I love the medicinal creams that you get from the docs. That stuff works.

I like how I can have peanuts and peanut butter. My two younger sibs cannot because they inherited peanut allergies. Glad I missed that trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    what video?
    I meant the GIF animation in posting #577.
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    We seem to share a common hobby, at least in forums. The trick is not to start arguing about one's point of view, at least not beyond a certain point. I think we are through the phase of making each of our debates a tl;dr battle - see our recent dispute about one of our favourite topics: left/right/nazi/facism distinction.
    And where are the garden tips?

Garden tip for central Europeans: Don't plant potatoes yet, but wait until the snow melts. It's less fun if you need a pick to dig holes.