Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Off-Topic in the OTF

Israel confirms airstrike inside Syria

Israeli officials say air force hit a shipment of 'game changing' weapons in Syria bound for Hezbollah.

and A huge explosion has hit Damascus, the capital of Syria. This is video footage of it (0.20). More in the comments. - [0:40]
    Last edited by BobCox2; 05-05-2013 at 01:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Regardless if we were just ****ing or not, it still hurts because I grew so attached to him. I do love him. Am I in love? I don't know, but he meant so much to me. I feel so empty and drained.
    Leo, I know you'll not take anything I have to say well on this issue, but I feel honour bound to tell you that only the male gender actually pretends it is "just asterisxing". Plus, we know better, but we're opportunistic.

Look at it on the plus side - you wouldn't want to be the sort of woman who doesn't feel like you do now.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Angry and irrational? No, i went through that with Mara and one other person. LULZ.

I hate that it is four pm and I can't say what I have been for over a year. It was something between us and I would text him every Monday at four and now... :cry:

I am getting my things from his house on Wednesday evening. I am dreading it so much because I know I'm probably going to fall apart. And there's nothing I can do about it. Heh.

I just feel like I did something wrong even though I didn't. It's like my stupid hopes and dreams got in the way and... Idk, it's like my heart is being constantly broken. I feel so many things right now and... What is wrong with ME??? I don't think I am that terrible of a person but sometimes it feels I've done something to deserve this. When am I going to meet that one guy who wants the same exact things I want? I have a little bit of hope left but it's not much and the only thing that seems to get me through. I feel so negative right now and hurt. Feels like wanting and finding the things I need/want are impossible. And what's funny is it's not like I'm asking for him to be rich and have "swag and bling". **** NO. I'm just asking for him to love me unconditionally and the end of time. I want his trust and I want to trust him. I don't want to hurt and feel worthless anymore. I can't keep going through this. As whiny as I sound, i just... I can't. I don't feel I have the strength anymore. Or it's wearing VERY thin.

Oh, and what is happening in Israel sucks. Swear it feels like WWIII is going to happen any minute,
    Last edited by Leopold Stotch; 06-05-2013 at 21:47.

Angry and irrational? No, i went through that with Mara and one other person. LULZ.

I hate that it is four pm and I can't say what I have been for over a year. It was something between us and I would text him every Monday at four and now... :cry:

I am getting my things from his house on Wednesday evening. I am dreading it so much because I know I'm probably going to fall apart. And there's nothing I can do about it. Heh.

I just feel like I did something wrong even though I didn't. It's like my stupid hopes and dreams got in the way and... Idk, it's like my heart is being constantly broken. I feel so many things right now and... What is wrong with ME??? I don't think I am that terrible of a person but sometimes it feels I've done something to deserve this. When am I going to meet that one guy who wants the same exact things I want? I have a little bit of hope left but it's not much and the only thing that seems to get me through. I feel so negative right now and hurt. Feels like wanting and finding the things I need/want are impossible. And what's funny is it's not like I'm asking for him to be rich and have "swag and bling". **** NO. I'm just asking for him to love me unconditionally and the end of time. I want his trust and I want to trust him. I don't want to hurt and feel worthless anymore. I can't keep going through this. As whiny as I sound, i just... I can't. I don't feel I have the strength anymore. Or it's wearing VERY thin.

Oh, and what is happening in Israel sucks. Swear it feels like WWIII is going to happen any minute,

You do have the strength Leo!
    Just not the patience, no one ever has.
    You sound a lot like me when I was young, the odd 15 years ago.

It's not about finding someone to be happy with, even though it does feel like that's what you crave most for. Well I don't think it is anyways, it's just an opinion. You'll feel hurt for some time, but as long as you feel hurt from previous relationships, the new ones may not be happy ones - you're still hurting, still hopefull, still afraid it'll go all wrong.
    It might be when that's no longer there, not the pain and the hurt from the old things, not the fear of it going wrong, but just being you and being happy as you are, with someone else just to compliment your life rather than bandage the existing pain, it'll all work out.
    You'll be able to make demands on this person. Not Mr Perfect - nobody ever is. Just Mr Right. With flaws you can live with, with bits you don't like but can compromise on, with someone who is not your other half, as you are already whole, but with someone who just adds to your life, not consumes you to leave you shattered when it's over. Two independent persons, who chose to be together.

Not sure if I'm onto anything here to be honest, if it's a lot of rubbish than so be it. Don't ever take my word on anything - it's your life, how am I to know? But I try and I don't mean to be patronizing or tell you what to do.
    But I think, in time, not soon given what you're going through, but eventually, you will be fine. You're a good, caring person who's just in a bad spot. You know this but don't know this yet, I think you will though.

Believe me please though when I say that you can overcome this, in time. I never thought it either when I was in a similar spot in my life, I thought it would never get better. But over the years, as I grew independent and met people who cared and who I didn't start relationships with, I found I could deal with pretty much everything in my head (not all, but my life's been rough). It's the things in my body, my medical issues, my body imprisoning me, that I can't deal with. I can think I'll have a nice life but not even a nice day I am allowed - every day is suffering, pain, sickness.

I wish it was the words in my head.

I should be in bed. But instead, for the 3rd night in a row, I'm bend over for pain, and the drugs don't work no longer. There's no end is there.

I just feel like I did something wrong even though I didn't. It's like my stupid hopes and dreams got in the way and... Idk, it's like my heart is being constantly broken.
    Well, <I> went up until my 3rd year of University before I had a "girl", who is my wife. I simply chose not to take the "opportunities" which would have been afforded me, and was called queer and freak and loser for {not} doing so. I wasn't a happy camper either per se - but I didn't get any real heartache either. There's worse things than being a wallflower, though I wish I'd realized it was my Christian faith that made me such an oddball (not thinking that sex & drugs & rock & roll are all your body needs).
    I feel so many things right now and... What is wrong with ME??? I don't think I am that terrible of a person but sometimes it feels I've done something to deserve this.
    You've <done> nothing but have sex outside of marriage, which is pretty much par for the course nowadays. Sadly, there's a metric tonne of dudes who think that's the way dating should work, since it leaves you feeling the way that you do now while they move on to the next opportunity. There's no actual commitment on their part, which suits most of them just fine.
    When am I going to meet that one guy who wants the same exact things I want?
    Never. Don't bank on the concept that identical interests will mean compatibility. It's a bonus, but pretty much all the long-term marriages I've seen, including mine own, are hardly in lock-step for interests.

Sorry to give offense (and probably have) = don't have time for re-read & have to take Boy to Scouts.

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Like jmervyn says, you will never find a guy / girl who wants the exact same things you want, but you can get close.

But the good thing is that you don't need it to be happy, I want completely other things then my wife wants and vice versa, but we respect each other for this and wont push each other to do or like those things. We do talk about them, but we love, respect and care for each other a great deal, communication is key though, when you stop talking the relationship will end soon.

When I was 19 I was in about the same spot as you, I was head over heels about a girl and thought she was also head over heels for me, it came out that I was just another toy for her to play with.
    I was truly hurt and sad when I found out, stopped dating altogether and some time later I didn't feel the pain anymore and remembered the good times, it did teach me a few things.
    Now I'm happily married with a loving wife and I see my future beeing bright and all.
    But there was a time when I thought that I wans't dating / marrying material and would never find someone, life can take odd little turns.

I believe there is someone for everyone, sometimes that person might be hard to find though.
    So hang in there, don't try and rush things.

Like I said in another thread, if you need to vent where here for you.

Not interests Merv, she wants someone that wants to go the same direction. And I totally understand. You see the world in terms of guys trying to nail chicks, but that's a cartoonish view of how dating is these days. That's a whole different scene. I think she's grow out of that.

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Its definatly easier for a guy to have a one night stand or a sex relationship than for a women, its just the hormones and how we are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    Not interests Merv, she wants someone that wants to go the same direction. And I totally understand.
    I'm pointing out that interests <> "direction", particularly given the ubiquitous horndoggy mentality of men. I'm holding fire on her ex, because there's not enough information, but I would be completely unsurprised if he's got something new lined up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    You see the world in terms of guys trying to nail chicks, but that's a cartoonish view of how dating is these days.
    I based my cartoons off of your etchings.

I'm not insulting you as a Clinton-level "horndog", but if you're pretending that you would have invested the level of interest in your "ex-es" if they weren't puttin' out for you, then I'm calling you out as a filthy liar. "Modern" "men" such as yourself have no reason to stick with a woman, much less marry her, if something younger/richer/prettier seems available. Even more despicable are the ones who try coming back around if they don't succeed in their "upgrade" (my sister had one such).

The female side, on the other hand, has every reason to hang on in hopes of permanency/stability. Women have been gulled into thinking that they have the same "sexual rights" as men, despite the obvious biological imperatives that contradict such stupidity. Sadly, sex is believed by all you young'uns as a mandatory part of the initial relationship, and if it is not then the intended is perceived as perverse, uptight, or frigid.

I was a virgin until around 22 despite a number of opportunities; you know feck-all about that sort of discipline.