Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: 1-60 HC solo speedlevel in under 7 hours

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderBarin View Post
    Yep, it's a good one, though I never bother switching Broken Crown from 16 till 40ish or even 42, just because I'm lazy to run to the jeweler to switch gems
    haha, at that early a level, a +30 to all stats is worth my time to unsocket

IncGamers Member

I've just DCed and died to 2 non-elite goats on my MFer, so seems I will be getting good use of my guide too

They reeeeeally need to put an auto-pause and reconnect into this game, just like in HoN.
    Condolences for your loss; that was some fantastic magic find gear. ): Thanks for both your guides though; they are fantastic, and I'm having a blast trying to build an MF barb of my own.

IncGamers Member

I've just DCed and died to 2 non-elite goats on my MFer, so seems I will be getting good use of my guide too

They reeeeeally need to put an auto-pause and reconnect into this game, just like in HoN.
    Hah, Diablo 3 and HoN is about all I play these days - and yes, the 10 second DC timer is a pretty bad death blow to HC right now...

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Aaaaand replacement barb dead from application crash at lvl 55, which Blizz supposedly fixed in the last set of hotfixes.
    I think I'm going to need a break :/

Aaaaand replacement barb dead from application crash at lvl 55, which Blizz supposedly fixed in the last set of hotfixes.
    Ouch, bad luck! Reports of deaths from lags and crashes are really putting me off playing more hardcore.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

I got home last night from a week of vacation and killed my level 60 barbarian, promptly followed up with the death of my level 32 Wd so I will be utilizing your strategy guide this weekend in hopes of getting back to 60 by Mon...

Currently at level 12 heading into Leorics manor....

RAWR !!

Fantastic guide, thank you for adding to the community!

IncGamers Member

a guide worth stickying, nice.

if you get boosted to normal diablo by way of just waypoint alone, does it mean if you then go back to grinding VoA for example, you'll lose the diablo WP? how much do you have to do in order to keep the waypoint "there"?

basically, is it possible to get all the waypoints in one go, then hit them as you need or do you need a friend to boost you every single time?

IncGamers Member

nice guide, but how do you do it with the waypoints? do they stick if once tapped, or do they have to be handed out repeatedly? i'm leveling again, too, saturday evening lag killed my recent barb who had just gotten a sweet 250dps twohander in his forties. my new barb is 32, but also at 7 hours played already.

IncGamers Member

I think a waypoint sticks when you've completed a mission? If this is the case wouldn't repeated runs of the first A1 mission in inferno provide maximum exp for minimal risk as its fairly easy to kill the wretched mothers and finish that mission? Oh wait does the lvl60 inferno requirement still stand if you get a waypoint someone else has created?

Also the new 3 set bonus Cain's set is nice, +30% bonus on top of a helm with an open socket is neato, at lvl46 with my DH and wondering how long I can hold onto the set before it all gets a bit too much..