Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: 1-60 HC solo speedlevel in under 7 hours

Wife and good friend lost their lvl 60 wizard and DH (respectively). They are back up to the 40's with new rolls and this info should make the last stretch a bit less painless.

Cheers!

Edit: It's sort of common sense, but if you've accumulated some +34 stat gems, low level gear with sockets becomes a great source of vit and primary stat. Particularly pants/chest with 2 and 3 sockets at lowish levels.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Great bonus tips mtmx, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VHD View Post
    Wife and good friend lost their lvl 60 wizard and DH (respectively). They are back up to the 40's with new rolls and this info should make the last stretch a bit less painless.

Cheers!

Edit: It's sort of common sense, but if you've accumulated some +34 stat gems, low level gear with sockets becomes a great source of vit and primary stat. Particularly pants/chest with 2 and 3 sockets at lowish levels.
    Glad to help!

And yes, you're right, the gems are VERY powerful at low level.

IncGamers Member

Great guide, I wish you would have written it up earlier. It took me until my third hc lvl 60 to figure out how useful +exp gear was.

For Witch Doctor you pretty much want to roll with Poison Dart (Splinters) and Firebats (Dire Bats) on offense. Dire Bats are mana intensive but with socketed weapons you will mowing down whites with one blast anyway, and the Splinters are there to mop up bigger enemies. Spirit Walk (Jaunt) and Horrify (any) are your o**** buttons. For the last two skills I would run with Soul Harvest (Siphon early, Soul to Waste late) and Grasp of the Dead (Unbreakable Grasp).

Honorable mention goes to Locust Swarm (Pestilence or Devouring Swarm), which can let you kill entire hordes of whites without stopping. Get some fast boots and its crazy how quickly you can clear the craters with only a few casts of Locust Swarm along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by flint View Post
    Great guide, I wish you would have written it up earlier. It took me until my third hc lvl 60 to figure out how useful +exp gear was.

For Witch Doctor you pretty much want to roll with Poison Dart (Splinters) and Firebats (Dire Bats) on offense. Dire Bats are mana intensive but with socketed weapons you will mowing down whites with one blast anyway, and the Splinters are there to mop up bigger enemies. Spirit Walk (Jaunt) and Horrify (any) are your o**** buttons. For the last two skills I would run with Soul Harvest (Siphon early, Soul to Waste late) and Grasp of the Dead (Unbreakable Grasp).

Honorable mention goes to Locust Swarm (Pestilence or Devouring Swarm), which can let you kill entire hordes of whites without stopping. Get some fast boots and its crazy how quickly you can clear the craters with only a few casts of Locust Swarm along the way.
    Great tips, thanks! I'll be speedlevelling my WD tonight

Video is finally uploaded!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmPFE8Vb9U

No real new info beyond what's already in the guide, but I tried to make it fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderBarin View Post
    Sorry, I've personally never found the pieces to the staff, the mushroom is insanely rare!
    I do not know if it is account bound after pickup but I have got two mushrooms to spare if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSmisko View Post
    I do not know if it is account bound after pickup but I have got two mushrooms to spare if you want one.
    Yeah, they are BoA But thanks for the offer.

Ok, to bad, but you'll come across one eventually. =)

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderBarin View Post
    Sorry, I've personally never found the pieces to the staff, the mushroom is insanely rare!
    Ha, I'm still under 100 hrs of D3 and already have two in my stash ^^

Thx for the guide, got a Monk at 51 and a Barb at around 17 I think. Will be looking at this again after I reach 60 with my Monk and start up a 3rd HC char (prob a wizard).