Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

IncGamers Member

Re: Show off you monk!

Huge weapons. I like the idea of big damage. Do you get enough spirit and proc'ing etc from the slower weapons ?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kamap View Post
    Yeah for act3 I I need to swap some items around, when I do I have around the same amount of res but about 10k more hp and some more armor, but for now I'm running act1 and 2 to get some gear to sell and get those great upgrades I need the most, beeing a good weapon (or 2) a shield as backup, and some good rings.
    I can get a better ring for less then 50k but I'm not shooting for just better. I want a good ring, I want a big upgrade and that costs me millions.
    Nice weapon you got there, I'm looking at GAH regularly but haven't gotten any luck on finding a good weapon I like that didn't cost over 10M.
    I was lucky. Saw it at 1d12h remaining and hit buyout without thinking. That's the only way you can get it before it goes. Check GAH every time before and after you play.
    I just switched gear around last night, swapping out the 990dps 143vita 2.03sps for the LOH fist. Spent 4M on a nice boot upgrade. And swapped out my LOH amulet for some dex/vita I was missing.
    I am very happy with the boots although it took all my gold.
    I am really missing the increased pickup radius from my old boots. It's really inconvenient having none.
    Also surprised I am missing the 2.03sps from my old fist. I still have 1.5 from Stone but it is still not enough. I often don't have enough spirit to cast SW at the start of a battle.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/21891245

Quote Originally Posted by gakky View Post
    Huge weapons. I like the idea of big damage. Do you get enough spirit and proc'ing etc from the slower weapons ?
    No problems. I'm never spirit starved and with LoH + life regen that I have, life is not really an issue too.

IncGamers Member

I like it! That weapon is super solid and you probably got a good deal on it because everyone is searching for crit damage/socketed weapons. The life regen probably makes your character way better than it looks, too.

Stacking up more resists is probably your top priority now.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzarino View Post
    I like it! That weapon is super solid and you probably got a good deal on it because everyone is searching for crit damage/socketed weapons. The life regen probably makes your character way better than it looks, too.

Stacking up more resists is probably your top priority now.
    Thanks. It cost 1.6M I paid more for some of my other items. With 24+40 LPSS, I could swap transcendence for Resolve and that has been a huge help. Late game Transcendence doesn't scale well and becomes a little weak. Resolve scales really nicely to the big damage and is also party friendly. I am at late Act 3 now. Cruised through killing every elite until Fire Chain Arcane Enchanted Illusionist Frozen Phase Beasts. Illusionist part is the problem they surround you and impossible to escape. And I couldn't even kill them kiting through a portal because of Illusionist you can't pick one off. And they still illusion when you blind them !

Here's my no-loh health globe vampire
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...3/hero/1044591
    Farming A3 easily but lacking MF%. With the prices on good gear with MF, 5 easy stacks and more runs seem a better deal so far.

IncGamers Member

Neat, I have a build like that somewhere, 24k extra health from globes gear, it's fun to play, like a lottery that there's going to drop health globes. I like to play it but my dps was a bit too low to survive it.

IncGamers Member

This is mine.

Obviously I need higher damage and possibly more life. Just started Act 3 last night but I'm going to farm Act 2 to get a little gold back after spending it on Stormshield and an increased stash size.

I can go toe-to-toe with any champ and elite pack in Act 1 and 2, and not die 99% of the time, so survivability isn't an issue.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T...0/hero/6524456

BattleTag Gilgamesh-6249