Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your monk!

Leveled my WD a few days ago. Huge AoE, 95% movement speed every few seconds, and over 550k buffed DPS... yah I sold my 160k unbuffed paragon 59 Monk's stuff. GL to you guys though, I miss her a bit.

For those curious to see a 190k unbuffed WD http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...3/hero/3729342

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

So you are showing off your WD in the show of your monk thread? Nice WD though.

That wasn't my intention. Just wanted to confirm that Monk isn't in the best of places currently and it's not a case of 'the grass is greener on the other side', at least in my opinion.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by SWalker View Post
    That wasn't my intention. Just wanted to confirm that Monk isn't in the best of places currently and it's not a case of 'the grass is greener on the other side', at least in my opinion.
    No problem man, I actually decided to level my wd to 60 after your post. (the only class left) I'm not gonna abandon monk thats for sure, but changing to other classes from time to time is just fun (damn paragon though...) Just one question: how do you get 95% speed??? I see you have 25% from gear and Horrify gives you 20%, but what else?
    edit: movement speed cap from gear is still 25%, right?
    Last edited by zorroaster; 31-10-2012 at 09:43.

BattleTag Equila-2341

Quote Originally Posted by Such Violent Storms View Post
    I'm still waiting for a monk with some godly Fist of Az + Won Khim combo ^_^

Also 4-piece Inna's (-70 SW) to maintain SW triple stack all the time would be awesome to see too.
    Not exactly at the godly stage but this is my farmer that I've optimzed for Mp1 until I get enough gold for a good keyrunner setup.
    Just came back from a 2 month break so havent had time to upgrade my gear all that much yet but I'm getting there.
    Not a fan of lacuni but I really wanted that last 12 runspeed somewhere.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/E...41/hero/834954

The skills arent correct from what I can tell, using Tempest Rush in Slot 2, Healing Mantra - Spirit Regen Slot 4, Exalted Soul instead of Resolve.

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Just janking your chain Swalker, I'm also lvling up every char that I can (damned paragon though) but I still like my monk the best, she aint the fastest killer nor the best in AoE, but she can take one hell of a punch.

Next on most favourite classes is the WD though, I just love the feeling and versatility you get, use pets or not, dots or direct damage its all there and it can indeed dish out some heavy AoE.

Next on the list as surprising as it is to me is the barb, I didn't think I'd love him as much as I do, cause I really didn't like barb in D2.
    Then wiz and dh on a shared last place.

Quote Originally Posted by zorroaster View Post
    how do you get 95% speed??? I see you have 25% from gear and Horrify gives you 20%, but what else?
    edit: movement speed cap from gear is still 25%, right?
    Just missing spirit walk there with the 3second rune preferably.

Sorry again for OT, migrating to WD forum now

IncGamers Member

Looks pretty well rounded. Butcher's is a little slow, maybe combine with echoing fury ? Have a look a Vile Ward, they're so cheap now you can't avoid them. You could pick up quite a lot of defense and damage.

IncGamers Member