Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Show off your monk!

Show off you monk! I am REALLY interested in seeing how people are geared!
    Here I am in the gear I use most of the time, badly need a new pair of gloves with more nice stats though atm but there are never any with the amount of resistance I want at the ah :(

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F...72/hero/357121

After gloves Im not sure how to spend my riches, want more dmg at the same time as I keep my survival. Any tips on how to spend 70 mill in a good way?

IncGamers Member

Re: Show off you monk!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/v...4/hero/4329856

My gear is a little bit... not good. I'm focusing on my wiz and barb right now. My weapons in particular lack any kind of crit damage, and my helm lacks crit chance. Many of my items also simply have really low dex. My defensive stats are fine though, so I was able to clear through all of inferno no problem, my DPS is just terrible if I were to start using the monk as my farming char (which I don't plan to do).

BattleTag InsaneAction-1921

If I could log into Bnet Diablo3 forms I'd leave my profile that way. But having the phone based authenticator and working where I can't have my phone on me makes that hard. So this pic will have to do... All items/stats are current.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by windstriker View Post
    Show off you monk! I am REALLY interested in seeing how people are geared!
    Here I am in the gear I use most of the time, badly need a new pair of gloves with more nice stats though atm but there are never any with the amount of resistance I want at the ah :(

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F...72/hero/357121

After gloves Im not sure how to spend my riches, want more dmg at the same time as I keep my survival. Any tips on how to spend 70 mill in a good way?
    Love your weapon, and bracers.
    I suggest replacing your Dream Shelter ring.
    I'll have to post up what I have, but a ring I found and love: +69 Dex +30%critdam +253LOH +128rep Life. Combined with an Amulet I got from Auction House for 1M I get exactly 900LOH. Amulet : +22-59 Damage +647LOH +370Replenish Life +38 ArcaneResist.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by gakky View Post
    I suggest replacing your Dream Shelter ring.
    Ive been meaning to do that, and will most likely use another ring that I have which would boost my DPS with 3k and give me another 15% MF. However, atm I would lose too much resistance if I did that so I need to upgrade some other slots before. It's a really hard balance between dmg and survivability, especially while aiming at getting as much MF as possible at the same time

@InsaneAction
    I really like those pants :P

@All
    It's fun to see that people do not always aim at the exactly same stuff, I seem to be alone with looking at MF as one of the more important stats

IncGamers Member

@All
    It's fun to see that people do not always aim at the exactly same stuff, I seem to be alone with looking at MF as one of the more important stats
    If you're farming a1/2 quickly MF makes sense. For a3 you generally can't trade too much in for MF before your kill speed or survivability start to suffer.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by magicrectangle View Post
    If you're farming a1/2 quickly MF makes sense. For a3 you generally can't trade too much in for MF before your kill speed or survivability start to suffer.
    That is true, but I do farm act3 with my gear and I do have quite some MF atm

IncGamers Member

That is true, but I do farm act3 with my gear and I do have quite some MF atm
    Looks like you've got 110 mf, which is nice, you haven't compromised too much on either survival or damage. People farming a1/2 are stacking up to like 300 MF. I'm happy to pick up MF where I can get it without compromising much on damage or survival, too. Of course my monk isn't my MF char so I don't have any there, but on my wizard I've got some MF pieces with decent other stats.

IncGamers Member

It's always a fine balance In the end, it will be all about rares/hour for my part. Atm that means a bit more dmg, and perhaps a bit more survivability. 90% of all the elite packs pretty much just die, but there are also a few phase beast packs that are insane and pretty much unkillable without using some cheap kiting tactics. Fast/nightmarish/arcane are insane. Problem is, the fastest way to gain a lot of rares will most likely always be to instead just aim for the stats I have right now with more mf and just skip those packs because if I want them easily killable I need quite a lot more survivability. But I just hate skipping packs so I never do it, and they always die eventually...

Someone here who never has any trouble with phase beast packs with their gear? And I mean NEVER, not in 95% of the encounters. That aint enough. 80% of them are easy, 10% need a bit of work, 10% need a lot of work atm for my part.

And MOAR profile-linking! I want to discuss and compare!

Here is mine. I'm still stuck in act 1. Got totally destroyed in act 2 by the first elite pack, so I realized I wasnt ready for act 2 yet.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...2/hero/2540698

Currently self found items that I have equipped are the weapon, boots, body armor and one ring (Glory Lash).