I am thinking on starting my first HC character. I have not played D3 in about 2 months, I simply work too much now.
However, I have decided to start making one day a week my gaming day and decided to make a HC character.
I am leaning towards making a HC Barb.
- Use a shield
- use revenge
- use the auction house to maintain good gear
- Don't rush into areas beyond your capability
- Have an exit plan for every encounter with champions
* retreat through explored/cleared map area, know where waypoints, exits, health wells, etc are
* use leap or some other skill for an escape if needed