What is Cut'n'Merge Items?
Cut'n'Merge Items is a tool that makes it a lot easier to create pictures of your items for trade forums or other purposes. It extracts the selected item from a screenshot and saves it as a picture. Afterwards, you can combine all pictures you have made to one image file. The tool has an option to add a number to each of the items. It's really usefull for trade forums since you don't need to use paint or other graphics editing programs anymore.
So how does the final image look?
How to use it:
(there's only a german version of the tool right now, but there's not much to read anyway)
1. Run Diablo 3 in Windowed Mode (Options -> Video in your game menu)
2. Use the "Resize Diablo 3" Button in the tools' menu ("Optionen -> Resize Diablo 3") If the game looks bad afterwards, move the window a little bit
3. Go to the game, select an item and press the END Button on your keyboard (Note: Due to performance reasons, the tool only works with items in your stash and from the auction house, NOT with items in your inventory or on your character!)
4. A Screenshot has been created, go to the tool and press "Cut Item Box". Now you can save the image wherever you want
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 for every item you want
6. Go to the tools "Extras" Menu and select "Bilder zusammenfügen" (means "Merge Images" in german).
7. Now select your previously saved images that you want to combine and hit the "open" button.
8. Select a number to start enumerating your items with
9. Save the created image, you're done
If you want to give feedback, please contact me via webmaster(at)indiablo.de