Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Is there a pally build that can do it all(Hardcore)

Since you seem to be interested in a lot of survivability I would recommend Shaftstop to help against the dolls and nastier minotaurs and other mean creatures. If you can process the fade from Treachery too it will mean plenty of safety. Also, have you considered trying to assemble a PDR (damage reduced by X) rig? It will of course be slower killing, but much safer. Especially massed archers and tomb vipers can be laughed at in that way.

I don't think the points in Defiance are worth the investment since defence doesn't work so well in Diablo II unless you dedicate pretty much all your equipment to maxing it. How about maxing smite and stun the bad guys?

IncGamers Member

I died lol my own fault i ran act3 sewers in hell and ran into a nasty pack of mummys i think it was fant didnt even have time to pot

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maltatai View Post
    Since you seem to be interested in a lot of survivability I would recommend Shaftstop to help against the dolls and nastier minotaurs and other mean creatures. If you can process the fade from Treachery too it will mean plenty of safety. Also, have you considered trying to assemble a PDR (damage reduced by X) rig? It will of course be slower killing, but much safer. Especially massed archers and tomb vipers can be laughed at in that way.

I don't think the points in Defiance are worth the investment since defence doesn't work so well in Diablo II unless you dedicate pretty much all your equipment to maxing it. How about maxing smite and stun the bad guys?
    Yeah im going to restart and probably make a DR pally,though im having a great time with my necromancer atm turned him into a real killing machine