Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

The Zod God (Long Term Tournament)

FZod_02.jpg
    The Zod God

The Zod God, sun of Anu, is a legend in DiabloII Lord of Destruction. Nobody is feared more by the seven Great Evils and it is heard that flayers run away when they see the Zod God walking the earth.

The Zod God believes only the best equipment enhanced with the highest quality of runes is good enough to represent the power he wields. Everything that cannot match the highest quality of equipment and cannot be enhanced with Zod is useless in the Zod God’s eyes.
    Now you may wonder. Who is this legendary Zod God?

The Zod God can be you!

The player who is ranked highest in the Zod God Grail at the SPF Diablo2 forums will be known as the Zod God and can act accordingly. Since there can only be one Zod God, there will be no Zod God in case of a tie.

What is the Zod God Grail?
    The Zod God only equips himself with items of the highest quality, socketed with Zod runes. The Zod God grail consists of all ethereal unique items that can be socketed, upgraded to elite and in perfect shape.

For example an Ethereal “Zod” 100%ED 20PDR 16 MDR Iron Pelt Wirefleece with 481 base defense (962 defense after the 100% defense bonus)
    Other examples are an Ethereal “Zod” 300ed Ribcracker Stalagmite or a simple Ethereal “Zod” Hellslayer Decapitator.

Boots, ranged weapons, gloves, jewelry and charms are not in the Zod God’s interest since they cannot be socketed with Zod (or even be ethereal). Items with multiple open sockets only have to be socketed with one Zod.

Note that some items might not be perfect, but can be perfect after upgrading. For Example The Centurion Hard leather armor with only 51 (51-54) defense, might have 504 (399-504) defense after upgrading to elite.

How many items do exist in the Zod God Grail?
    The Zod God Grail consists out of 252 items. A flavie report of those items can be made by copy pasting the following code in a txt file and use that file to run your flavie report:
    Spoiler

How can I participate in the Zod God Grail?
    Since the Zod God is a God, he doesn’t need help from others. You are allowed to use traded items to farm, but you are only allowed to use selffound grailers and selffound/cubed zod runes to socket. It is advisable to use version 1.13+, but any version after 1.10 is allowed.
    Obviously you must play by SPF rules. Please update the complete Zod God update tables each time you update your new Zod God Grailers. You also have to add a readout of your new grailers at each update and it is appreciated if you could share your experience with your new Zod God item by telling a little story about it.

Rulechange 1: You now only have to put one Zod in grailers with multiple sockets. My apolagies to everyone who putted multiple Zod's in an item prior to this rulechange.
    Rulechange 2: It is now required to add a readout of your new grailers at each update

Last edited by EasyG; 23-07-2012 at 11:31. Reason: Rulechange 1&2

IncGamers Member

Re: The Zod God (Long Term Tournament)

And offcourse the Status tables. No Zod God so far since all participants are tied at 0. I do have 3 candidate items, but sadly lack in Zod Runes. I hope soon all of you will join this elusive tournament to be the Zod God.
    Code:
    The Zod God Grail Status Table
    Name            Type               Zod God Grailers (252)  Updated
    EasyG           1.13d RWM SC       0                       19-07-2012

Love it. I don't plan to ever have anything, but if I do, I'll sign right up
    hilarious that this is actually a thing, now, and all started because of that haxxorz's thread.

You should have joined some of the MP games pyro, cdm, and I have been playing in. LOADS of Zods dropping in those games... Too bad they don't much more. I'd join up, but you know, would hate to win it in a day!

GL to all those who participate in this Godly tournament! for all!

Code:
    The Zod God Grail Status Table
    Name            Type               Zod God Grailers (252)  Updated
    EasyG           1.13d RWM SC       0                       19-07-2012
    FredOfErik      1.13d RWM HC       0                       20-07-2012
    I've always wondered what to do if I ever find a Zod. Now I know what I have to do with all 252 of them.

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

This is hilarious. I have never had a zod ever, in who knows how many years of playing both B.net and SP on and off. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Is it allowed to upgrade two chams, if i get lucky at travincal?

Lol guys, I can't believe you actually started it! XD

IncGamers Member

Shadow Killer
    Battle Cestus
    One-Hand Damage: 172 to 201
    (Assassin Only)
    Required Dexterity: 100
    Required Strength: 100
    Required Level: 78
    Claw Class - Fast Attack Speed
    Indestructible
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 85
    Fingerprint: 0x502bf76c
    +220% Enhanced Damage
    -25% Target Defense
    Freezes Target +2
    +10 to Mana After Each Kill
    Indestructible
    33% Chance to cast Level 8 Frost Nova on striking
    Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Do I win?

I mean, this is like, indestructible even without a zod rune. That's like the God of Zod!

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

Show it to Larzuk and then put a zod in it. You will win for sure that way!