DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member VashtheStampede's Avatar

Trader Profile - VashtheStampede - Probation

Forum Name: D2 single player trade forum
    Date: 12 July 2012
    Versions Played: 1.07 Classic and LOD, 1.10 through 1.13d
    Mod Status: RWM and ATMA
    HC/SC Status: SC
    Other Information: lost my previous stashes, currently rebuilding through 1.13d. Have no problem accepting hot muled gheeds, rushed runes, eth bugged armors, 1.07 forwarded items ect after probation ends. Currently rebuilding fishymancer for pits and sorceress for meph and possible LK running
    Probation Period Status: NTPP

Re: Trader Profile - VashtheStampede - Probation

I should probably update this as well, I found my old stashes (haven't been touched since 2008 if the datestamp is correct ^_^;. I didn't seperate the stashes, so everything should be treated as 1.11 RWM/RRM brought foward to 1.13d.

Re: Trader Profile - VashtheStampede - Probation

Further update aug 2 2012: Upon further inspection, there were several items set, unique and magical items in my old stashes that were somehow duped. Not sure how it happened since the stashes were from 4 years ago, probably just carless atmaing. Regardless since I don't know if there were anyother items that were duped (ie runes pgems ect.) I have since deleated all my old stashes and characters and will be continuing in 1.13 with RWM with the aforementioned fishymancer Vash untwinked(who I've since respeced poison, we'll see how that goes untwinked.) He had no gear that was untainted since I moved it to the questionable stashes, but luckily I never put any other items from those stashes on him. All he has now is an h cube, a rare polearm on his merc, and a few hundred thousand gold to shop with >_<.