1. If you have a higher level toon are gold drops increased for your lower level toons? Maybe I'm imagining this but it seems like my new toon is seeing more drops compared to when I first started.
2. How does gems/crafting materials on the AH work? When I search on the GAH all I see is one option to buy. If i increase it to 10 items, for example, the cost simply increase by x10. Is it some kind of average? What happens when I put a gem up for sale? If a ruby costs 100 gold and I post the same ruby for 200 gold how does it sell?
3. Why do some people (and guides) emphasize stacking one elemental type of damage in a build? Like a holy monk or something. Doesn't all forms for damage simply add together in the DPS calculation??
2. As far as I know, they give you the cheapest deal. That is to say, if A puts up 10 gems for 100 gold and B put 10 up for 200 gold, and you asks for 10, then it gives you the gems from A. If you asks for 20 though, it will give you the gems from both A and B, with an average of 150 gold.
3. I think they mean resistance, not damage. This is because that monks have a passive called One With Everything, that makes all your resist equal to the highest.