Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Re: (KindofMafia) Assassin in the Castle!

I realized early on I was too active and too aggresive with MY votes. I did change my gameplay later on to try and blend in more and was not conscious of this enough early on in the game. The worst possible scenario was getting trapped by having pegged everyone as scum and trying to kill them and having no one left to peg! its all WIFOM but a problem none the less.

As for being the king, I agree with CG, it was REALLY hard because I genuinely felt bad when I was lynching my guards. They are defenseless against me voting for them because they cant come out and call me out on it! These people have one goal in the game and its to help me stay alive and I am throwing them all under the bus. Really tough. Apologies to anyone who was offended by it, kestegs especially. It was not easy to lynch guards and we did a lot of it.

I think this was fun as hell CG, and I think otehrs feel the same. If you go into it knowing a TON of it is luck, I think you can have more fun with it and I think all of us did a good job knowing this was how it was going to play out.

I kind of wish that I was around for the last day because it was a scenario that I was absolutely dreading.

2 people left, and I have a 50/50 shot of lynching the right person or ruining the entire game. Would have been so intense. We would have lost anyway, but I thought there was an OUTSIDE chance that PH coulda been pegged as the king. I was trying to spin my votes and posts as to making it look like I was trying to protect his identity. we failed, but it still would have been fun.

Re: (KindofMafia) Assassin in the Castle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    I realized early on I was too active and too aggresive with MY votes. I did change my gameplay later on to try and blend in more and was not conscious of this enough early on in the game. The worst possible scenario was getting trapped by having pegged everyone as scum and trying to kill them and having no one left to peg! its all WIFOM but a problem none the less.

As for being the king, I agree with CG, it was REALLY hard because I genuinely felt bad when I was lynching my guards. They are defenseless against me voting for them because they cant come out and call me out on it! These people have one goal in the game and its to help me stay alive and I am throwing them all under the bus. Really tough. Apologies to anyone who was offended by it, kestegs especially. It was not easy to lynch guards and we did a lot of it.

I think this was fun as hell CG, and I think otehrs feel the same. If you go into it knowing a TON of it is luck, I think you can have more fun with it and I think all of us did a good job knowing this was how it was going to play out.

I kind of wish that I was around for the last day because it was a scenario that I was absolutely dreading.

2 people left, and I have a 50/50 shot of lynching the right person or ruining the entire game. Would have been so intense. We would have lost anyway, but I thought there was an OUTSIDE chance that PH coulda been pegged as the king. I was trying to spin my votes and posts as to making it look like I was trying to protect his identity. we failed, but it still would have been fun.
    Yes, it was very fun.
    When it came to the last day I just couldn't wait any longer for there to be a vote. I didn't want gory to get the first vote, in case it was the only one, leading to an auto-win for him, but I knew that our chances of winning were probably best held with you guessing as to whether it was me or Gory that was the assassin. That's why I very poorly attempted to try and make myself sound unsure of my vote on Gory, but doubted it would work.