Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated

BattleTag Seanith-1361

Frustrated

Well I can't speak for anyone else but it feels like they've made the game a helluva lot harder.
    I am still stuck in Act 2 Inferno although a friend jumped me to Act 4 but we still wiped at D.
    I haven't really played enough or put in enough gold to get any decent gear.
    My 60 monk really stands no chance and I've been trying to complete Act 2 for the last month or so.
    So those things aside I feel like its only become harder, I mean even in Hell Act IV is a pain!
    Wonder what I am doing wrong?
    My IRL friends bum rushed the game soon as they installed and finished all of Inferno within a few days!

Whats going on here? Is it just me?

Banned

Re: Frustrated

They just didn't think.

<****** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xu70_8CoVf0?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by seanith View Post
    My IRL friends bum rushed the game soon as they installed and finished all of Inferno within a few days!

I hate to say it, but it probably is just you. If your RL friends plowed the game and you're stuck at act 2 for a month, what does that say? Have you researched gear and builds for your class online? Have you watched any videos or tutorials? Have you put in a few hours of farming Act 1 to get gold and upgrades? For a lot of people, this game is extremely simple and requires very little effort, but I can see Inferno being a challenge for more casual gamers.

IncGamers Member

Your just a casual and its fine you even said you haven't put in the time or gold for decent gear. If you want to beat it put in the time and farm.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Quote Originally Posted by seanith View Post
    Well I can't speak for anyone else but it feels like they've made the game a helluva lot harder.
    I am still stuck in Act 2 Inferno although a friend jumped me to Act 4 but we still wiped at D.
    I haven't really played enough or put in enough gold to get any decent gear.
    My 60 monk really stands no chance and I've been trying to complete Act 2 for the last month or so.
    So those things aside I feel like its only become harder, I mean even in Hell Act IV is a pain!
    Wonder what I am doing wrong?

You either need better gear or practice. Haven't played A2 with a monk yet, but it's considered fairly simple even in HC. I've recently finished hC a2 with a barb, wasn't very difficult, haven't skipped a pack, 600 All res (didn't use shout). I did farm A1 for a week to get the gear I needed, though. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjones View Post
    Your just a casual and its fine you even said you haven't put in the time or gold for decent gear. If you want to beat it put in the time and farm.
    Here we go with the casuals , I cleared inferno act 1 about 3 weeks ago , neverending butcher runs etc to get better gear is all about RNG and I've got nowt so far , maybe a few more weeks I might , but to tar someone with a casual brush everytime they are stuck is getting repetative .
    I did'nt want to do the old join a party and leech , I like contributing , but I'm also probably on the lookout for a better build because my gear is not the worst
    If like me you cleared act 1 a few weeks ago , check out some builds , might just be that

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Quote Originally Posted by Nodders View Post
    Here we go with the casuals , I cleared inferno act 1 about 3 weeks ago , neverending butcher runs etc to get better gear is all about RNG and I've got nowt so far , maybe a few more weeks I might , but to tar someone with a casual brush everytime they are stuck is getting repetative .
    Thank you. It IS getting repetitive, as is the notion of people who like the game being fanboys. If you guys cannot come up with new and better cliches, your arguments will be simply dismissed by a majority of folks.

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

BattleTag Elly-1983

Poor Jay. I've just got through deleting a lot of vitriol from videos on our YT channel but have to admit this one made me laugh the more I watched it. I had to watch it multiple times because the people next to me kept saying "Again!" "Again!"

How many ours a week is deemed casual?

Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blue Post Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

IncGamers Member

oh my god that video