Other Information:
    - I use Atma for 1.07 Mulling
    - I use Gomule for 1.13d Mulling.
    - I don't mind Cube Bug Items.
    - I don't mind Atma bug.
    - I don't mind Time Travelled Items.
    - 1.07 items are kept in separate stashes

Probation Period Status: FTS
    Last edited by Excalibur; 06-01-2014 at 09:01.

Re: Trader Profile - Excalibur

Introduction

Hey guys,

Here's another Diablo fan! I started playing Diablo from classic. When I managed to get the expansion pack, I quickly upgraded and each time a patch was available I always sticked to it. My early characters were kind of useless. Too many bad decisions, always getting all the skills and putting an enormous amount of strength even on casters. All my characters ended up of being deleted each time I was about to UN-install the game. It was years ago when basically the knowledge on computers was minimal. Didn't even know where to find the saved files and how to back-up them. I ended-up re-installing Diablo many times, each time loosing all the characters.

Eventually, after a point I started saving my save files but each time I was about to begin with Diablo again I didn't really want to load those characters again. I barely had a clue what I was doing with them and I ended up again creating new characters, loosing again the old ones.

When I got a better knowledge on the game, I decided to start again fresh and nice! I was doing just fine but there was still something that made me quit Diablo each time. The fact that it was pretty boring when I had completed the difficulties. I kept farming with my characters but I could never find a good gear and I was extremely disappointed when I managed to find Set and Unique items that could be used on another characters. I was always keeping them but after a point there was no more room. I didn't want to sell those items but I couldn't pick up any more. And this was basically the reason I was deleting and starting Diablo all over again.

After some nice finds I convinced my self that there should be a way to transfer items from character to character. I started desperately looking for a way to do it when I ended-up with ATMA. I don't know why I never bothered for searching something like this before, perhaps I assumed such a utility never existed or maybe the fact that I don't want to mess up with secondary software and ruin the official version of the save files. But Atma was not such a utility that would interfere with your Saved files. After that, I eventually found the real meaning of playing Diablo and having the joy of sharing and transferring items from character to character. ATMA saved me for good and brought to me a reason to start playing Diablo forever.

The Rune Word Mod was another interesting discovery. Again it didn't change the version of your saved files and I was perfectly happy using it. The game quickly became much much more interesting to me and gave to it an unlimited endurance in time.

When I installed Diablo again, after a year or two, I started taking it more seriously, farming a lot. I managed to find my first high rune which was a Sur dropped by Bonesaw Breaker. I was so surprised. I never though I would manage to get such high runes and I barely had an idea of which were the high ones. I quickly picked it up and saved. I found a Sur but I really though I would never use it since it must have been pure luck to find such a rune.

So this is how my Diablo experience was until I joined this forum. Everything I knew about Diablo before I join here was pretty much self-learnt. I ended-up having some good and strong characters with nice gear but I didn't know anything about the mechanics of the game. I had to ask a lot of silly questions that made look like I didn't know a thing about Diablo.

Soon after I also started Trading here. Trading on SP is something I wouldn't imagine being done. Although I never really wanted to start messing with it, the lack of time forced me to do so. Getting the high-end items and high runes would require an extraordinary amount of time who many aren't willing to spend. Being in that position myself I decided to start trading. The game became quite easier since you could acquire items that simply would never drop for you but it also became much more interesting since many items that were sitting in your stashes for ever, suddenly acquired a value. A fair way to build the strongest character you could imagine enjoying the full joy of Diablo 2.

High Runes

My self-found high runes! Some are very old find and unfortunately I didn't keep Screenshots. I've also lost the Screenshots of a few too. Anyway, of course when I joined the forums I started taking Screenshots of every high rune. I was about to add from Um and above but I've found plenty Ums, Mals and Guls and many were from Hellforge Quest so I though it wouldn't be that interesting. I managed to find a total of 17 High runes!

Vex
    Ohm
    Ohm
    Ohm (The Worldstone Keep Level 2)
    Lo
    Lo
    Sur (Bonesaw Breaker)
    Sur (Mausoleum)
    Sur
    Sur
    Sur
    Jah (Cows)
    Jah (The Worldstone Keep Level 3)
    Jah
    Cham (Believe or not, got it from Countess)
    Cham
    Zod
    Last edited by Excalibur; 09-01-2014 at 17:05.

Re: Trader Profile - Excalibur

Trading History

Toxy FTW
    • 60 PGems - 2 Skillers
    • Fungal Skiller, War Travelers, 65 Pgems - Two Lighting Skillers, Enchuta's
    30 Pgems + 15 Rals - 2 Harponist Skillers

Smilts
    Demon Machine - 15 Pgems
    Trangoul's Claws & Blockborg's Sharp - 20 Pgems
    Archon plate, Rare Circlet, Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye - Chilling Skiller

NorthDakota
    40 Pgems & 5 Junk Jewels - Verdungo's & Pul

Theolog
    Sur & 3 Items - Gul + Vex + Vex + Ohm
    55 Pgems, 20 Rarls, 3 Ums, 2 Mals - Perfect Nagelring, Chance guards, x11 Plain 7% Mf Sc
    Ethereal Armor + Ist - Enchuta's Temper + Javazon Gloves
    Vex + Ist + Eth Armor - Death's Fathom

Janooo
    Skiller & 180 Pgems - 7 Fungal Skillers + 7 Mf Charms

Owlie
    20 Pgems - Honcubus
    40 Pgems - Fungal Skiller
    6% mf / 10 LR SC + 15 Pgems - Highlord's Wrath + Raven Frost + Skiller
    Eth Skullder's Ise - Cow King Horns
    4os 12% ED Dusk Shroud + x2 SC mf - Mal

Eardiamn
    x2 Guls + x2 Mals + x2 Ums - Cub Bugged 4os Sacred Targe (+43 all Resist)

Nagisa
    Free Ethereal Shaftop
    GiveAway (Griffon's , x2 Surs)

Kitteh
    Ist - Highlord's Wrath
    20 Pgems - Honcubus

Dustlop
    • 15 Pgems - 4os Monarch
    • 15 Pgems - 4os Monarch

Jason
    Small Charms of Life/Mana (17/7, 20/16, 11/10, 17/10) + Rare Coronet - Vex + x3 Gul + x3 Ist + x3 Mal
    Gul - Mara's
    Gul - Amazon Skillers + Highlord's Wrath
    Free Grand Matron Bow

Zaphodbrx
    Ohm - Griffon's Eye
    x2 Um + 20 Pgems - Fungal Skiller + Chilling Skiller
    30 Pgems - Cat's eye
    20 Pgems - Ethereal Ettin axe
    Trap skiller of Life - Vex
    Few Magic Find Small Charms - Crafted Necro amulet
    30 Pgems - Assasin Gloves
    60 Pgems + Token - 45% Res Pala Shield
    Token + Essences - Ethereal War Pike
    Token - Atma's Scarab
    Cold Facet + 2 Tokens - Eth Gaurdian Angel
    Tokens & Essences - Magic Find Stuff
    Token & Essences - Tal pieces
    Zaph GiveAway (Beast. Doom, Coh)
    Zaph GiveAway (Faith, Fortitude)
    Zaph GiveAway (Several Items)
    Zaph GiveAway (Rest of his items)

Fabian
    Big Trade! (involves Jah Rune)
    20 Pgems + 10 Rals - Necro summoner helm

nulio
    50 Pgems - x2 Natural Skillers
    64 Pgems - x4 Natural Skillers
    Sparking Skiller +33life - Ohm + Lo
    1.07 15Pgems, Fal rune, 6 Junk Jewels - 1.07 Stuff

Frozzzen
    Cham & Skiller - Eth Reapers, Ohm, 1.07 CS & more
    Last edited by Excalibur; 08-01-2014 at 05:42.