Recently I read about previous Pindlethon's, and tried out a personal one for myself and posted the results.
My Personal Pindlethon
I noticed that the last Pindlethon hosted by Cygnus was held in 2009 and thus I offered my services to host another. Enough intrest was garnered to warrent this thread, (tho in truth, one person interested would have been enough, I'm addicted ).
So with credit to Cygnus and Hrus, for the first five, and because I copied thier rules , here is Pindelthon 6.
1) Count your Pindleskin runs. Stop when you reach 2000.
2) The Tourney starts 7-7-2012 and ends 4th August 2012 **local time zone**
3) You can use any player settings.
4) After you finish 2K runs or after the deadline, you should post your best 5 items with full readouts. It could be uniques, jewels, runes, rares, magic items, whatever you choose. The voting for winner will be based on these 5 items.
5) The winner is the one who gets the most votes from other participants for the best items (depends on usefulness and rarity), only tourney participants would have completed at least 1000 runs can vote.
6) The prize: SPF immortality. Bragging rights. And everyone gets to keep the items you find.
7) Only items from Pindleskin and his minions count, not the items from corpses in the garden. In other words, ilvl 86 items only. Horked items do not count (but horkers are welcome to participate: you get to keep the items after all)
8) Only accepted versions are 1.09,1.10,1.11,1.12 and 1.13. Only accepted mods are RWM, RRM. FE mod is not acceptable, and also drop mods and other. Only legit characters. You can use different characters if you want. Other versions may enter, but these cannot be voted for as winner.
9) Final result must be posted in this thread latest by August 6th, again local time. Voting will commence August 8th, local time and will go on until August 12th, or until everyone has voted. Votes will then be tallied in a day or so.
10) Voters will name 3 participants, in order of preference. Top participant gets 3 points, next best gets 2 and the third in the list gets 1 point. Points will be added up and the one with the most is the winner. A tie would mean joint winners.
11) You are strongly encouraged to post your finds as you go along. The Pindlethon doesn't use a scoring system like the MFOs, so there's no telling whether a particular find is going to get someone votes. Posting finds tends to encourage everyone.
12) You may sign-up for this tournament at any time, but you only have until the posted closure date (August 4th) to complete your runs.
For those that aren't familiar with updating the scoring/tracking table on their own, nubikoen wrote a very nice guide here. Please read it and give it a try.
Credits / thanks and acknowledgements to: