At the time of that screen shot I was still using flesripper. I think the cows only had in the teens % chance to hit with 75% block. I was never in any kind of danger basically what zaph said. If I stopped clicking for a while that might be a different story.
The gloves were used on my first zon before she got respec'd to LF. I plan on another zon as my next project. Still need to hunt down the bow I want to use. As of now my paly is using LoH, Fort, and Verdungos. Those are the only changes I made to my equipment so far.
I need to find an area to run with this guy. As long as I do not encounter a lot of PI I will give it a try.
Readout for death
-edit- I realized I was not at max attack speed with this setup so changed out verdungo for nosferatu.Code:Death Berserker Axe HelElVexOrtGul One Hand Damage: 187 - 551 Durability: 14 of 14 Required Level: 64 Required Strength: 103 Required Dexterity: 40 Fingerprint: 0x44f2c949 Item Level: 87 Version: Expansion 100% Chance to cast level 44 Chain Lightning when you Die 25% Chance to cast level 18 Glacial Spike on attack Indestructible 420% Enhanced Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +50 to Attack Rating Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 50% Chance of Crushing Blow 43% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) +1 to Light Radius Level 22 Blood Golem (15/15 Charges) Requirements -20% Ethereal 5 Sockets (5 used) Socketed: Hel Rune Socketed: El Rune Socketed: Vex Rune Socketed: Ort Rune Socketed: Gul Rune Hel Rune Version: Expansion 1.10+ Weapons: Requirements -20% Armor: Requirements -15% Shields: Requirements -15% El Rune Required Level: 11 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating +1 to Light Radius Armor: +15 Defense +1 to Light Radius Shields: +15 Defense +1 to Light Radius Vex Rune Required Level: 55 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist Ort Rune Required Level: 21 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage Armor: Lightning Resist +30% Shields: Lightning Resist +35% Gul Rune Required Level: 53 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Weapons: 20% Bonus to Attack Rating Armor: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist
Now to try turning this thread into a Lv99 thread.