Ok, I'm starting to feel a little stupid/crazy, so I need to ask - Do you fell need to keep lots of twinking gear?
Story of my life:
I tend to pack every +this, +vit socketed item I find on stash and even play the game in certain ways to have space for my items (i.e. I'm playing with a new demon hunter just to sell my twinking bows and have to of them at lvl 60 for achievment).
But - I realise I don't use the items (most of them). Maybe I shouldn't be keeping a lot of "good stuff" that is unnecessary or can be found for cheap on AH. I have some stuff I like to keep (sf legendaries and a sf ring with int, crit chance and crit dmg, lvl 8 2-3 dmg rings). The vast majority of my mules/stash is crowded with things I can buy for 2k or less on GAH.
I'm curious to know...
1) How much of you store items?
2) Are you an AH user and store items anyway?
3) Do you use the items you store?
4) Do you have plans for future regarding your item keeping habits, with the improved inferno drop rates and stuff? Edit: I had to clarify this one a little bit.
1) More than necessary
2) I use GAH
3) Mostly, I don't. It's easier/faster to browse GAH than stash mules. So I farm a couple minute more with my DH an buy the stuff I need. It wasn't really a decision, it was a natural process.
4) I plan to sell the whole junk, get rid of the mules, just to have more char slots (and go 5hc/5sc, 1 sc for each class/gender, something that uses slots better). I'll save really awesome stuff (500k+ items self found/as a bargain on AH) and just call it a day, since it looks like the price of items under ilvl60 is dropping fast. But I need to post questions on forums just to become brave enough before doing so...