Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Your connection has been interrupted

As per title, I'd be randomly killing stuff on my sorc and get that message in a black screen and be kicked out. The game room would not exist after this (even if I stayed in it over 5 mins), and my toon would be rolled back to a previous state (most of the time somewhere in the middle of the game session, I'd keep some of the loot but not all).

Why is this happening? Is it some kind of anti-dupe measure? The last time it happened I merely shot a CL on the recently spawned Lord de Seis group, and that's hardly a big mob. And it was the second occurrence in not even 5 minutes!

Please tell me how to avoid this, if at all possible :(

EDIT

Oh, and I should add that in none of the half dozen occurrences I've had did I get SoJ counts, so I don't think it would be related to DClone hunters. (Yes, it only occurred half a dozen times, but considering how little I've played lately it's almost every second game)

Last edited by Scudstorm; 26-06-2012 at 02:05.

Re: Your connection has been interrupted

Heh, I just stumbled across a really fast way to trigger that lovely C/I. Or it seems

I equipped my amazon with CTA+Lidless on switch, then tried casting those cries. The instant I switched back on to my primary weapon, C/I. Made another game right after that, same thing happened.
    (switch to CTA, cast cries and switch back to primary. BOOM!)

Or maybe some "watcher" at the battle.net is REEEEALLY suspicious of my little M'Avina's vita-mageazon