Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Re: First javazon - need a little help

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerben View Post
    where is the best place to hunt for a SOJ?
    NM Andarial.

iirc nm andi can not drop a soj in classic as her monster level is lower there compared to lod. however normal dia can, also his map is static even on the realms. so if i were only after sojs/uniques i would farm him.

nm dia can spawn most affixes on the rares and is also pretty easy with static access, farm him if you like rares too.

hell andi should have the best odds, but is dangerous. also the maps change so unless you have a sorceress to do the farming, she wont be the most efficient target

IncGamers Member

Thanks, but i have another Question .I have sigon belt and gloves, irathas belt and gloves, and bloodfists with a nice 24 fhr with 15 life, 18 str, and 10 pois resis. im not sure which to use for a javazon, but luckily, i have them all.

Which do u think is the best group of gear for belt slot and gloves slot for PVP? For PVM?

im not experienced with pvp...

id expect the only belt youll want in pvp is death belt, since it provides one of the very few sources of cbf.
    irathas is only good with the full set imo and for pvm that is a viable choice with the nice boost to res and max res. sigons is very nice too and is 4x4, but which is better depends on the rest of your gear really

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerben View Post
    Which do u think is the best group of gear for belt slot and gloves slot for PVP? For PVM?
    Most people use a 20 IAS / +3 javelin skills glove for PvM, and I imagine it could work PvP as well. You can just reroll Anya until you find them (probably take about 5k attempts though). The belt will often depend on your other gear, playing style, etc. Thundergod's is common, as is Razortail for the added Pierce. I use Verdungo's when playing HC. I suppose you could even use Arachnid's in PvP for the slowing effects.