Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

anyone play asia server?

Hi, i have play diablo 2 for quite some time ago, both in single player and bnet. Now i'm coming back to bnet and is playing asia server. I wonder anyone want join me? Pro out there, you mind spare some starter sorc equipment, and maybe help in rushing me, hahax. Your help will be much appreciated.

With regards

IncGamers Member

Re: anyone play asia server?

Do you still play bro?

IncGamers Member

yep i'm still playing, now mfing ^^, want play together?

IncGamers Member

i just started too, in need of some sorcy stuff :( its hard to find people who speak english there

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by sosoLX View Post
    its hard to find people who speak english there
    I hear ya on that one buddy learning the language is slowgoing and d2 probably doesnt support it. Despite that I might be able to get a few people to play around here. I think we are in the same time zone but internet connectivity might be an issue(maybe not - people used to play this on 56k modems). Im broke and my salary only pays the bills here so i can only play games that will run on my netbook ><. My girlfriend wants to play so I could bring at least 2 to the party - maybe some co-workers. Let me know if you guys get up a server - i imagine you could put together a dedicated server using nothing but scraps from old computers here - just go to the underground floors of the computer markets hah.

IncGamers Member

Nice information about play server. However, I actually not getting good experience using play server from my end so i buy games from play asia blog where I got at least to play without server but many games have option for using server.